CDIH

Full Version: Working today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Am I the only shithead that has to work today?? Where the fuck is everyone? I didn't go away for the 4th so I decided to save the vacation day for another time.

THIS FUCKING BLOWS!!!!

Well thank God at least Ken has the day off....
What up dawg.....I'm at work as well :crackhead:
I am working on nursing my god forsaken hang over if that accounts for anything. I may really think about getting one of those job thingys again, I am getting all kinds of bored out of my fuckin skull.
This fuckin blows man. Most of my building is gone. So why did they need both Network Admins here today???
I have fucking quarterly financial statements to put together....I could have taken today off is some stupid fucking pathetic systems admin didn't delete my fucking production library.....the stupid shit!!!!

Sean, keep looking for that inner peace man.....it'll show up....eventually
Quote:I could have taken today off is some stupid fucking pathetic systems admin didn't delete my fucking production library.....the stupid shit!!!!
It wasn't me dude. I SWEAR!
:poke: Don't make me go Gestapo on your ass May!!!! Confess now and be saved :lol:
My name is Maynard
My rank is Administrator
I'm an American
I'm from hell

You can't make me say anymore!!! You can't dammit! I was trained to defend against your interrogations!!
Apparently you have not heard of our new weapon.......Ladi! She can make any man talk.....or scream.....

That, or I'll just tell Ken how much you miss him PM'ing you all day :thumbs-up:

Edited By Metalfan on July 05 2002 at 10:30
I'm working today too....which makes a total of 3 people in my office today....Undecided
I dont worry about Ken's PM's anymore. Now he has AIM. :crackhead:

You dont count Kindred. You live in Cali.
Quote:You dont count Kindred. You live in Cali.

:fuckoff:

I count. I'm a real person too...
Quote:I'm a real person too...
No you're not. You're just a black and white drawing.

[Image: newkindred.jpg]
Quote:I dont worry about Ken's PM's anymore. Now he has AIM.

I knew there was a reason I wasn't in any rush to get AIM back at work.....now I know what that reason is....thanks May!!!!1
Nope...this is really me.....
Mmmm......can I offer to fly you out here for Lunch with me?
Quote:Mmmm......can I offer to fly you out here for Lunch with me?

Absolutely....:loveya:
Wow, I think we finally got the first person to use a sig pic that ACTUALLY looks like them. I'm amazed!
What are you talking about??? I look like my sig.....that pic was taken over the winter....sheesh.
I thought your avatar was a picture of you. :clueless:
Pages: 1 2 3 4