CDIH

Full Version: Sex sauce! - Mmm mmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is first to have some. Guy, Girl....dont matter. I have a new Boy's Life right here so it wont take long to whip some up. Since there are no ehhheeemm GAY'S here ladies what is your opinion.

Do you like your infant infusion smooth or lumpy. Sometimes I spurt out lumps and it's the consistency of curdled milk. Other times it's as creamy as key lime pie. The curdled kind almost got me in trouble once. My aunt found some in my little cousins diaper. Luckily it was just dismissed as some kind of strange discharge from his ass. LOL...go figure. At least it did come from his ass. Wink

So on the sex sauce...opinions.....KINDRED!????? ;p
Quote:Since there are no ehhheeemm GAY'S here

ARE YOU BLIND, MAN?!?!?!?!
I like mine on cereal.
I like when it tastes like chocolate. :-D
Thats interesting luna! Lemee know if ya find someone like that.

STILL NO KINDRED!!!!!!! Undecided
Quote:STILL NO KINDRED!!!!!!!

He's busy behind an ATM:lol:
Mmmmm.....Snuka, that sig just made me hungry...LOL!! The only thing it's missing is a little blood streaks floating from it in the water..lol!!!
Quote:He's busy behind an ATM

Huh? :crackhead:

And Snuka, your sex sauce is enough for me....:loveya:
JIF chocolate silk peanut butter
YAAAAAAAAAAAY kindred finally replied. Where have ya been????? sheesh i was thinking i wasnt what you wanted anymore. so when can i show you the in's and out's of spreading filth :loveya:
shit is so much better than cum
Quote:sheesh i was thinking i wasnt what you wanted anymore. so when can i show you the in's and out's of spreading filth

You are all I want and need my snukers....:loveya:

Anytime you wants to learn me, I'm here!
Im right here Kindred. All yours ya know. Most run from me. But you seem to be holding up real good. We might have a marothon on our hands. Here is another "Gift" for ya.

[Image: BH18.JPG]
Snuka never gives me nice gifts like that, he always runs from me though.