CDIH

Full Version: Interesting collaboration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike Patton (Faith no more singer, for those who don't know)and Dillinger Escape Plan (A crazy, insane, brutal hardcore metal band) are collaborating on an EP to be released August 27th and apparently one of the songs is a cover of Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy". I'm really interested to see what this sounds like. <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on July 06 2002 at 4:16
Are they going to wear masks or clown makeup?
Venessa Carlton is not involved with this so you wouldn't be interested anyway.
yeah, because she's a hot teen chick, and not a brooding, sweaty, bare-cheasted, emotionally connected fairy
Hot teen chicks are much better looking when they don't open their mouths. This is a well-known fact.
so you like it when shirtless, sweaty fairy-boys open their mouths?

Quite the homoerotic statement there.
Oh yea, well you tied with fbdloingsadf in the mod voting. HA!

EDIT - I REALLY left myself open with that one

Edited By The Sleeper on July 06 2002 at 9:38
he may have the disgrace of being tied with me, but at least he got voteS
All that matters is that I had five votes at the same time as Dent, which means that active posters voted for me.

How many times are you going to set up yourself for shots?

Edited By Galt on July 06 2002 at 9:41
hey, did anyone hear about Mike Patton and DEP collaborating?? Sounds pretty good.
Quote:How many times are you going to set up yourself for shots?
I'll stop when you can think of a comeback without having to edit several times.
I knew about this last year. Andreas left the band and they needed a new singer. So they decided they wanted to do something fun with Patton. I've heard that this rocks. Haven't heard the demo's yet. But ANYTHING Patton does is cool, and I went to HS with two of the guys in the band. They rock. Loud, aggressive. What more can you want.

No they're not whiney emo bitches either.