CDIH

Full Version: Warning labels on food.... - Why do they hide them like they do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I bought these candies made by Weight Watchers called Fruities because they have like no calories or fat and taste decent....so I'm like munching away on the candies when I see in tiny little print "Excess consumption may have a mild laxative effect." Why would you hide something like that?! Now I'm afraid to go out tonight....who the fuck makes candy that would give you the shits?!
pollyannapoopypants
Quote:"Excess consumption may have a mild laxative effect."

I think that means if you eat over a bag of these fuckers you'll be shitting. I'm sure if you ate a few of them you have nothing to worry about. The labels on food are basically so the food company doesn't get sued by some idiot you doesn't know not to eat 2 bags of weight wwatchers candies.
I got some binaca (however the fuck it's spelled --that mouth spray shit) the other day. Under directions were : "don't stare directly into the sun"
Quote:The labels on food are basically so the food company doesn't get sued by some idiot you doesn't know not to eat 2 bags of weight wwatchers candies.
:disappointed: I didn't see the warning label till after I ate the two packages of the WW candies :poopain: Eeek....guess it might be a little good that I'm not going out tonight..... Undecided
i did that to a former boss of mine.....he was a glutonous bastard and always ate whatever was sitting around and didn't belong to him. anyway, there are quite a few sugar free candies out there that have that warning on them and yes....they do have a laxative effect....just ask my former boss.
are you not goin out cause of the laxative effect or because YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS?!?!?!?
i wanna go out dammit, i haven't eaten any poop candies, so where am i going?:firebounce:
Quote:are you not goin out cause of the laxative effect or because YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS?!?!?!?
Can you at least let me pretend I have friends?!?!
Quote:are you not goin out cause of the laxative effect or because YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS?!?!?!?
sorry dude, i just got back in........
How come there's no warning like that on Rasin Bran?

And that's not a 'mild' laxative. That's a don't-Get-Stuck-In-Traffic-On-The-Way-To-Work-Or-Else laxative
[Image: im-with-stupid.jpg]