CDIH

Full Version: Touchy feely motkerfuckers - They ahould die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just fuckin despise people who fuckin feel the need to touch you in any way while they are drunk and trying to have a conversation with you. Get you sweaty fuckin hands of me.

FUCK!

I was at a BBQ at my brother's gf's house and I was ready to snap. First, this negroid kept putting his thieving fuckin monkey paws on me while he was talking to me. As if the fact that his breath didn't reek like he just had a four course meal of ass and taint wasn't bad enough, the fuckin guy, who I just met, kept trying to put his arm around me. I don't like my friends doing that and I got this lowly spook thinking it's ok.

Then, this whale of a woamn who thought I might just be intrested in having a go with a fuckin blimp kept getting just a tad to fuckin close. This fuckin fat mossifer tried leaning on me and shit and all i could think of was that since we were in a back yard, couldn't the whore just go and graze in the grass or some shit?
Quote:First, this negroid kept putting his thieving fuckin monkey paws on me while he was talking to me.

Kid how many times have you been told not to touch the white man.
How do you not just fuck with people in situations like that?

Why stew in privacy only to vent here, while all the time you could take out your frustrations there by either vomiting on them, cutting yourself with the knives while everyone watched, call people obscene/racist nicknames, or a world of other things.

It's much healthier, much funner, and after a few experiences like that, you won't have to deal with people anymore.
Dude, who said I didn't fuck with them. I just announced that the darkie was either going for my wallet or was coming on to me. The fat brainless twat on the other hand, I just ran like a girl. I have learned over my many years of being an asshole that you can't win with a slob. She will either think you are playing the old first grade game of insulting the chick you actually like or she will just grab onto your leg and be your fuckin shadow for the rest of the night. I was tempted tp throw a raw slab of meat over the fense but was deathly afraid that would lead her to my car where she might piss on the fuckin tire to mark her territory.
You can never lose by vomiting on someone.
touchy feely people STINK! you should have just launched a lung cookie onto the negro and the behemoth!

Edited By LZMF1 on July 07 2002 at 8:39
Quote:I make women cry during sex.

Quote:You can never lose by vomiting on someone.

Do you wait for the second date? Or just unload right on her, when you pick her up?
Fuck curing cancer. Fuck world peace. What this world reall needs is personal force fields so people just keep the fuck out of your fuckin space!
If you attend a party where there are black people you get what you deserve.
Ahhh....Sean....you have got to stop wearing those tight jeans out to parties. It will geet you into trouble everytime. :lol:
Didn't you announce when you first arrived that you thought it was a "no nigger" party?
Quote:Didn't you announce when you first arrived that you thought it was a "no nigger" party?
Fuckin nice reference
maybe the fat cow thought you were coming on to her when you dropped trow and started dancing?
Who here thinks Sean needs a "group hug" :lol:

Seriously, I couldn't agree more. If I'm not there with you...stay the fuck outta my space!
Quote:Seriously, I couldn't agree more. If I'm not there with you...stay the fuck outta my space!
exactly.......keep your fucking filthy, greasy meathooks off of me.
Quote:Fuck curing cancer. Fuck world peace. What this world reall needs is personal force fields so people just keep the fuck out of your fuckin space!

Stun guns are cheaper.
Quote:Didn't you announce when you first arrived that you thought it was a "no nigger" party?
OK, I had a nice chuckle at this.
i like to touch people. Undecided

i have this thing for human contact. but i can control myself when i know people don't want to be touched.
Quote:when i know people don't want to be touched.
Are you sure you KNOW when people don't want to be touched.
Quote:Are you sure you KNOW when people don't want to be touched.

i know. i never touch people i don't know. and i know which of my friends and family i can touch and can't touch. and if im not sure, i ask.

Edited By virgingrrl on July 08 2002 at 8:13
Pages: 1 2