CDIH

Full Version: Alcohol free birthday - Any ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To make a long story short, I'm sick and not allowed to drink for quite some time, which totally kills what plans I did have for my birthday. Any ideas of stuff to do thats fun with or without being drunk?

So far, only idea I have is Medieval Times.
Hang out with Arpi, that way you both can be miserable and sober. Just a thought since you are both in the same non drinking boat.
But I'm not miserable...just sober....but good news is my pain killers are making me giddy!
does whiskey count as beer?
down down down, the red night's goin down
The password is nipple....
...foreskin...
But Stevie...I made you scrambie eggs and juice!
Guess that means i dont owe Arpi a beer when the Mets don't win the NL East this year.
Do I still have to buy beers at WWF New York?
Has anyone ever been to Lips? Its a drag queen restaurant where they play BINGO...that has to be amusing sober...right?
I used to have my birthday parties at the Arcade, and we had fun without drinking.
chuck e. cheese. i still have my birthday party there...well...no i dont...but i wish i did.
Tumble Bee was pretty sweet too. Especially the balance beam and the foam pit.
Actually, Jillians is an arcade out on Long Island that is only for adults at night, its in the Source Mall...it kicks ass.
But adults ruin all the fun.
Can't get in, huh?
<table style=filter:glow(color=black)><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><div align="center">RAZMA MOTHERFUCKING TAZ</div></span></table>
chuck e. cheese > razzmatazz
sports park usa > chuck e. cheese > razzmatazz
Pages: 1 2