CDIH

Full Version: Jennifer love hewitt - How the fuck did that video get on mtv?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw JLH's newest video and song, "Barenaked" on MTV.

1) She looks fucking awful, she needs to put on about 15-20 lbs.

2) It's the worst song ever, even by pop standards.

3) The video sucks too.

How the hell did this trash get on MTV?!

Of course, if my station puts this in rotation, I'll kill myself
Yea, and I was listening to Z100 the other day, and they fucking played an N'Sync song. ARGH!! When I listen to Z100 I WANT TO HEAR FUCKING DEATH METAL!!!
Quote:How the hell did this trash get on MTV?!
And i'm used to MTV only showing the creme-de-la-creme of music. BAH! They say to the flavors of the month. BAH! They say to chicks only famous for being hot. BAH! They say to bad music. MTV what hath thou become?
everyone sucks big moose cock. end of story.
i never got it with her. she has nice boobs i guess, but talk about horse faced. sheesh!
What do you expect from MTV and Z100? Do you go to Mc Donalds and expect Filet Mignon?
The joke

Keyser's head

Sorry, I had to.
I love that gag, I really do. I actually got the joke but I liked the mc donalds analogy.
Quote:Of course, if my station puts this in rotation, I'll kill myself

what station would that be? I'll call them ask them to play the song on a loop. we can only hope that you keep your promises.
Quote:i never got it with her. she has nice boobs i guess, but talk about horse faced. sheesh!
Okay stud boy.
Quote:i never got it with her. she has nice boobs i guess, but talk about horse faced. sheesh!

[Image: ZOOSHEEP_jpg.jpg]
Oh, OUCH.
MTV? MuchMusic = Much better!!
but she gets naked in it i thought...that can't be bad can it? i mean she is kinda hot
i'll wait for Kid A to post the vid caps.
Okay, I agree wholeheartedly about the music, but the above quote proves that you have finally lost your fucking mind.
And Keyser, how dare you compare my future wife with a woodchipper head who dates 12 year old website owners? For shame, I say.
no comparison, just thought the horse face comment was fitting