CDIH

Full Version: Smackdown 1/24 - questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come whenever a show opens with a non title match, the champ always gets his ass handed to him?

Did Vince got to the Dynasty school of acting this week?

The Rikishi/Bossman/Jakie match: Why?

If Steph wasn't thirsty, why was there another cup of coffee already poured before she doused Lilian?

Are you as suprised as I am thet Tazz and Spike are still champs?

How horrible was Albert's big swing?

And, couldn't have he saved it by tossing him into the upper deck with that type of build up?

Is it me or did the worm, the move that never gets old, get old?

How many of us just cringed at the Triple H/Steph angle cuz we have been there and done that?

Wasn't it great that both of them used "pffft" in their rants?

Does Metallica know that Booker T stole their design in the way he had his name written on his shorts?

During the Rock's promo, what the fuck are Vieneses?

And, wasn't Hermie better as the butt of his jokes?

Isn't it amazing how Nature Boy still cuts the best promo in the game?

When did table matches start to suck so fuckin bad?

I'm sorry, but didn't it look like Chucky was more suprised then we were that Billy slapped his ass?

Does What? work better for Kurt or SC at this point?

Didn't booker over sell the stunner a tad much?

Isn't it a little early to start the Hype of the guy who can't win at wrestlemania[the rock] vs the guy who never jobbed at a Wrestlemania[undertaker]?

Can anything else be said about vince's promos tonight besides the letters NWO?

And how relieved were we that he wasn't talking to David Flair?

Isn't comparing Flair to cancer a bit much though?
I have to admit, I think they're going to update the Dictionary of Acting Terminology to include:
Over the Top- See McMahon, Vince

That was just a bit extreme..

I do like the whole bit with the NWO logo on his chair though
I am just so happy that the rumors were true and they didn't cheese us with some dorky angle instead.

The only bad thing that can come from this is if the reports of Xpac joing as Syxx. Now that would truely suck major ass because that means his lame ass gets back on the tube!
I agree...Xpac sucks ass. But i have a feeling he'll be in it. He's under contract, and it's the only way he'll get on screen.
I just think that Shitpac has gotten more than his fair shake to produce at this point. He will add the hated element to the group along with Vinnie Mac. I can not tell you how many times I have read nothing but pure venom when it concerns this ass fucker,.
I'm sorry Vince deserved Oscar consideration, Brando ain't got nothin on McMahon.