CDIH

Full Version: Cdih rep in the wow contest? - Do your board proud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, RF has a rep in the wow contest with Swiss Miss, and OA has a rep in Silera. Will any of the ladies here step up to the plate?

fuck, I sound like Barch
I was thinking of entering the contest, but I don't think I look all that pretty in pics....what's your opinion? (Don't look at work)

See My Wow
hard to imagine anyone falling asleep lying next to that Polly.
Quote:Will any of the ladies here step up to the plate?
No.
Go for it tenbats. :thumbs-up:
Quote:Go for it tenbats

He would but he's too busy with dolphins:-D:rofl:
Quote:Quote:

Will any of the ladies here step up to the plate?

No.

Nope, me either.

Hi Luna! :lookatme:
Maybe we can all talk Amy/Naughty Angel to go and take one for the team.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GO AMY, DO US PROUD!!!!!</span>

Wait, what am I saying?
Quote:GO AMY, DO US PROUD!!!!!
sean i think you need to step away from the drugs a bit
Yeah, sorry about that, Amy. I had a really bad, blinding flashback right after I posted that and I must say, please, for all of us, keep that shirt on if you don't have a tan.
Amy will only get naked if the photographer is Brazilian.
i'd do it, but they're closing tomorrow and i'm not off again til next monday... but, i think we have silera and rf too :thumbs-up:
The polly link is broken.
I don't know how to fix the link... :disappointed:
AIM me the pic. I wanna see your tits.
HOLY SHIT!!! Sweet Angel has got the funniest sig pic this side of the Mississippi!
Its just gonna taunt Ken even further. If she wants him to stop, shouldn't she just ignore him?
Quote:AIM me the pic. I wanna see your tits.

Just remember when the pic comes that you asked for that....wanna help me fix the link too?:rofl:
Yes, but it's still funny.

And I wanna see boobies too! Where are they???
This post was suddenly side tracked by a fuckin idiot. Please disregard Maynard's post at 12:12 as you would any other time he posts something that doesn't add jack to the conversation at hand.

Thank You

Management

Oh, and Polly, fix the fuckin link already, this board hasn't seen a set of tits in a while.

Can't we just pretend that Sil's wow is for us as well?
Pages: 1 2 3 4