CDIH

Full Version: Kevin nash out 6 months - What to do with the nwo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Raw for 7-8-02, Kevin Nash tore his Quadricep Muscle in the Ten Man tag match that was the Main Event for the Evening. Nash was not even aware that he was scheduled to wrestle that evening until arriving at the arena. This was also his first match back since having his bicep repaired a few months ago.

Dr. James Andrews(same guy who did Triple H's)performed the surgery required to repair the tear which was reported to have been torn from the bone.

WWE.com is reporting that Nash will be out for 6 months while he rehabs this injury. I think that they are being a little optimistic and think he will be out for at least 10-12. Triple H took that long to rehab his tear and he is a hell of a lot younger and has a better work ethic to maintain the discipline needed to rehab it as quickly as possible. Top Nash's low work ethic with his age, and you are looking at odds that I am sure that the WWE did not want to admit to.

So what to do with the NWO? Well, what you are basically left with is DX. Especially if Hunter joins the crew. So why not transition from Black and White to Black and Green? Who is going to really notice? Add to that a returning Road Dogg and transfer Billy to Raw and you have DX. Even if Road Dogg doesn't return, you still have Big Show to do the jobs for the team.
he should have retired already anyway.
Nash was done back in the WCW and now the WWE has to pay the price. The whole NWO shit is done and over. HBK does seem to be in ring shape, Triple H, well, he needs to reinvent himself and soon, Xpac is just a flaming ball of shit and the Big Slow, well, whatever.
When did Nash get back in the WWF? :lol:

I'm so out of the wrestling loop...when is Road Dogg coming back? I wait with baited breath Rolleyes
well, it might be cool if DX got back together, wrestling's getting too tame and at least that would liven things up...
Seems like the contract Vince signed with the Devil has expired.
"well, it might be cool if DX got back together, wrestling's getting too tame and at least that would liven things up..."

I really doubt that will ever happen. Even if it does, they would not be the same. The censors, along with the sponsors, killed off most of the grituity.

Edited By The Dragon on July 14 2002 at 11:03