CDIH

Full Version: Recycled plots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just about every show has done it. Take an old plot and re-tell it with new characters.

Which ones are you sick of?

I'm tired if seeing the "Groundhog Day" plot. Enough of the day repeating itself over and over again.
i thought the title of this thread said recycled pot...
Solution: stop watching TV
One of the worst ones I have seen was not on TV but in a movie.

Casablanca being ripped off for the plot of barbed wire with pamela anderson, I mean it is soooooo fuckin obvious it made me sick.

It's war time with a club owner in a nuetral area whose lost love comes back into the club. Then the club owner is torn between helping the lost love even though they are married, then prevails to help the spouse of lost love. You even have the sydney greenstreet character instead of false papers it's false eyes, jeez. The crooked official is also there in a claude rains rip off, it made me throw out the tape.
pam looked hot dancing in the opening scene though
pam would look hot taking a shit.
i think pam looks so fake that she is unattractiveUndecided
Quote:i think pam looks so fake that she is unattractive

But you find maymay attractive so your opinion is null.
Actually this might be one of the few times Arpi and I agree on something, I also don't see what's so great about her (Pam). She doesn't look attractive at all. She wasn't even the hottest tooltime girl
Ikea is a confused gay virgin same goes for his opinion, pam is still hot.
Pamela Anderson is a living, breathing slutty Barbie doll. The girl who replaced her on Tooltime was a real girl-next-door hottie.
Quote:Pamela Anderson is a living, breathing slutty Barbie doll.

That is bad...... why?
Quote:That is bad...... why?
to each their own and it's not something for me
[Image: pam22b.jpg]
nothing
My son is gay!!!!!!!!!! Ikea I thought they were just funnin'
did i not prove it months ago?
[Image: bean.gif]

Does that turn you on ikea?
I don't know why, but Pam skyrocketed off the hotness chart when she got her new implants (circa the Oscars last year) put in. It was like she finally realized that no one sees her but anything but a bimbo, so she might as well go all the way with it while she still can.

Examples of chicks who are so slutty they're hot...

1) Jordan
2) Traci Bingham
3) Tori Spelling
Pamela Anderson > Angelina Jolie > Tori Spelling

They are all women with very nice bodies, but freakishly deformed faces due to plastic surgery. Tori Spelling is HIDEOUS, Angelina Jolie is merely Ugly, and Pam is just weird looking.
Pages: 1 2