CDIH

Full Version: Driver's ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Driver's Ed

Just realized if I took the road test today I'd probably fail. To be a good driver, you break most of the rules.
at the end of the booklet is a practice test
Fuck I was just thinking of the 3 hour course this morning while jerking off...

I remember I was hated in that class cause I wasted 30 mins arguing with the instructor. He said that "any accident you are involved in is always your fault" I mean come on that's like saying everyone who gets shot is at fault cause they coulda been someplace else. If you are at a stop light and get rear ended it can't be your fault. You have a barrier to your left and a car to your right and you can't move forward. Yet he still said it was your fault anyway, I gave up when I realized 3 mexicans wanted to kill me for extending the class.
my drivers ed class ROCKED. the teacher was the funniest motherfucker ever. he's one of the gym teachers, and he has a story for EVERYTHING. not boring ass stories either, he told us some funny shit. so the class wasnt boring and we actually did learn shit.
Mine Driver's Ed teacher was a gum teacher too, but he was a cock! He had such PMS. You know how every teacher ever said the first thing you do when you get a paper is to put your name on the top.... Mr. Cock, would make you stand up & do something stupid if you did it before he said you could.

Gym class sucked ass too. Why didn't they ever let you just get a little air. No, let's play football & run a mile, weeeeeeee. :fuckoff:
I always had gym 8th period, which meant we never went much...

While we were taking the written test in school, the power went out and we had to cram in the hallway where the emergency lights were still on...you had to huddle real close to see, so we started openly cheating...just about everyone in the class got 100% :-)
I got reprimanded for doing 35 on the practice course when we were supposed to not go over 10mph... Fucking dicks wouldn't let us have any fun.

Luckily I still passed the course. Only been in 3 accidents since.... (2 not my fault)
Quote:Only been in 3 accidents since.... (2 not my fault)
It's ALWAYS your fault. Didn't you hear a single thing Gonzy said???

I guess that means Spits accident was also her fault. :disappointed:

I don't remember drivers ed class. Undecided
just stick to biking
I remember when I was first learning, I had a problem with automatically turning toward anything I looked at. If I looked right, I turned right. Look left, turn left. The hotties on the avenue were in trouble.
I've never caused an accident, and only gotten 1 ticket in my life.

So fuck off HedCold.
Quote:It's ALWAYS your fault. Didn't you hear a single thing Gonzy said???

Nope.. Can't say that I did. I read what he had to say though. I just didn't agree with it.
Quote:I've never caused an accident, and only gotten 1 ticket in my life.
while driving or biking :crackhead:
Quote:while driving or biking
How clever Galt.
i was being serious. dick
So was I Sleeper.
now you're confusing me. can someone show me where i became galt and sleeper too?
PM Ken. He'll tell you.
talking to you makes my brain hurt
Pages: 1 2