CDIH

Full Version: Help Me :( - The nipple sig just got me in trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I turn off the sigs on my browser? My boss just walked by and saw nipples and was none to pleased...thanks
Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> under Multimedia, make sure Show Pictures isn't checked off Smile

WOW! a geek question I can actually answer...right?
:bouncer: Thanks! Smile

This is the second time nips have gotten me in trouble here...thankfully it was by two different bosses...so I doubt the one from today knows about the last time....I must look like a perv.
I updated your sig pic, it should be work complient now.

You can thank me later.

<center>[Image: fire_copy.jpg]
Wrong sig...A for effort though.
Only problem with turning images off is you can't post. The post reply link buttons dont appear and neither do their links.
Keyser Soze Wrote:Only problem with turning images off is you can't post. The post reply link buttons dont appear and neither do their links.
You bastard! :no, really, fuck off:

I told you it wasn't the easiest fuckin thing to take care of, damn it.

sheeesh, I will work on it this weekedn if I can!

RELAX!

You are going to make me start mumbling to myself at this point!
Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Only problem with turning images off is you can't post. The post reply link buttons dont appear and neither do their links.
You bastard! :no, really, fuck off:

I told you it wasn't the easiest fuckin thing to take care of, damn it.

sheeesh, I will work on it this weekedn if I can!

RELAX!

You are going to make me start mumbling to myself at this point!
No worries Sean, I wasn't trying to nudge you or anything, just pointing out that limitation to Polly.
you can always go into ur cdih 'Your Control Panel' and under 'Account Options' you will find these two options:

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading threads? Yes/No

Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? Yes/No
Hummercash Wrote:you can always go into ur cdih 'Your Control Panel' and under 'Account Options' you will find these two options:

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading threads? Yes/No

Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? Yes/No
Real nice!

Now what the hell is Sean gonna do with the rest of his weekend?