CDIH

Full Version: Qotsa fall tour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOOO HOOO! They're coming back. Short tour though it looks like. Supposedly they're touring with And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead. Thank God Grohl isn't touring again this time, maybe now real fans will get to see them.

I am DEFINATLY goin to the Philly show, and maybe even the Boston or DC shows. There's a week inbetween Boston and Toronto, so maybe jsut MAYBE, they will hit NY for a date or two.

Sun 07/28/02 Nigata, JPN Fuji Rock Festival
Fri 08/30/02 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
Sat 08/31/02 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory
Sun 09/01/02 Boston, MA Avalon
Sat 09/07/02 Toronto, ON Kool Haus (formerly Warehouse)
Mon 09/09/02 Detroit, MI State Theatre
Tue 09/10/02 Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
Sun 09/15/02 Chicago, IL Riviera Theatre
Tue 09/17/02 Milwaukee, WI The Rave
Fri 09/20/02 St. Louis, MO The Pageant
Sat 09/21/02 Columbia, MO Blue Note
:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
more Queens! :headbanger:

any idea when the tix go on sale for the Electric Factory? I like that place, and at least they have AC there
Don't know. I got it from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pollstar.com">http://www.pollstar.com</a><!-- w -->

And that show is on a Saturday, so maybe I can drag Sluggo's ass out to see it.
they're on the mtv2 all access thing this week. they're showing one of the concerts. just in case you wanna watch or something.
Yeah. It's on MTV2 on the 19th. At I believe 8:30 pm EST?

It's the LA show at the Troubador. They cut it down to 30 minutes though! BAH! Fuckers.

The songs that are on the show are...

monsters in the parasol
no one knows
hanging tree
tension head
lost art
bah, i cant watch. i'm goin to see boy sets fire on the 19th for FIVE DOLLARS. FIVE. THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, A SHOW FOR FIVE BUCKS. weeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't get mtv2 :-(

No one Knows is gonna be the first single...I smell a hit...or maybe just wishful thinking...but Rolling Stone does cover something on them every issue...
Quote:FIVE DOLLARS. FIVE. THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, A SHOW FOR FIVE BUCKS. weeeeeeeeeeeee
Everybody tries to be like Ian Mackaye. Rolleyes

I'm planning on taping it Spit. I'll give it to you if I remember how to start the VCR.
actually i think it's only 5 bucks because they're the only band playing and it's a video shoot i believe.
Here's a little something on the first video....

No One Knows
hybrid. the boysetsfire show isn't a video shoot, they are putting some live tracks from that show on an EP due out late this fall.

and 5 bucks to see them be a good deal, they are a cool live band:thumbs-up: