CDIH

Full Version: Signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has everyone seen this preview yet? This movie looks like it's gonna be fuckin cool.

I think just about everyone liked The Sixth Sense. Alot of people hated Unbreakable, but I loved it. Thought it was a great story. I'm really hoping he has another winner with this flick.

I think this guy is an amazing film writer.

I've heard people talkingabout this film, but hadn't seen the trailer till today. It really looks good. Just the right mix of sci-fi and horror/suspense.
i refuse to seeany of his movies until he changes his name to something pronouncable
I saw the preview a few months ago I think, and it scared the shit out of me and my friend when he was looking under the sink.

It looks good....
Why was your friend looking under the sink??
the preview was under the sink?
I saw the preview, I was unimpressed. I liked Unbreakable, didn't like The Sixth Sense. I might wait for cable this one isn't interesting me that much and i'm interested in the entire Aliens on earth thing.
Is this the thread where Arpi will ruin the ending of the movie?
as soon as i see it i will:-D
Don't make us turn on that nifty approve post option where a mod has to approve every single one of your posts till they show up.
That would be the greatest boon to civilization since water.
Quote:Don't make us turn on that nifty approve post option where a mod has to approve every single one of your posts till they show up.
But then whichever mod has to approve them will have the movie ruined too. :-(
hee hee

dont even need to see it to ruin for all of you. [mad scientist laugh]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [/mad scientist laugh]
movie pooper.com

Edited By Arpikarhu on July 14 2002 at 7:08
And that is why I elect Ikea for the job.
movie looks pretty good, too bad its still like a month from being released...damn it sucks seeing the preview so early
Youre saying your friend was bent over looking under the sink, and something surprised him?

As for the movie, looked like too much horror for my taste, thank you. Loved Sixth Sense and Unbreakable.