CDIH

Full Version: Interesting news story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The following was shared by Diane Berke in the May-June 1998 edition of On Course magazine:

A few years ago, at the Seattle Special Olympics, nine contestants, all physically or mentally disabled, assembled at the starting line for the 100-yard dash.

At the gun, they all started out, not exactly in a dash, but with a relish to run the race to the finish and win. All, that is, except one little boy who stumbled on the asphalt, tumbled over a couple of times, and began to cry. The other eight heard the boy cry. They slowed down and looked back. Then they all turned around and went back. Every one of them.

One girl with Down's Syndrome bent down and kissed him and said: "This will make it better." Then all nine linked arms and walked together to the finish line.

Everyone in the stadium stood, and the cheering went on for several minutes. People who were there are still telling the story. Why?

Because deep down we know this one thing. What matters in this life is more than winning for ourselves. What matters in this life is helping others win, even if it means slowing down and changing our course.
I hope your scooter crashes into a truck of manure.
:eek: :eek: :eek: OH GOD...WHAT HAVE I STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
You can take your daily affirmation and shove it up your greazy ass.
Maynard Wrote:You can take your daily affirmation and shove it up your greazy ass.
IF you find that site is not helping you with your personal growth, then please allow me to recommend another.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://women.searchking.com/negative.htm">http://women.searchking.com/negative.htm</a><!-- m -->

peace be with you
**wipes eyes** Cry
ok, now THIS is funny Wink
I am just imagining the 'tard hearing the gun shot and running around in fear. That's funny as hell.
Fucking fag! You probably would have given him a hummer too....
Thanks Spit! Thanks alot!
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:You can take your daily affirmation and shove it up your greazy ass.
IF you find that site is not helping you with your personal growth, then please allow me to recommend another.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://women.searchking.com/negative.htm">http://women.searchking.com/negative.htm</a><!-- m -->

peace be with you

Top 10 Ways to STOP Negative Thoughts .
The list consists of:

1. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
2. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
3. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
4. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
5. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
6. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
7. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
8. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
9. Stop reading Arpikarhu's posts.
10. Pull the trigger this time.
ddduuuhhh alllimpiks auuuu gooood!
I can ruuuuhn reaallly reallly fassst.
Quote:ddduuuhhh alllimpiks auuuu gooood!
Gah damn, if you ever wanted proof that this truly is the new tard home
:disaprove:

Maybe the retarded little fuck won't be noticed at the new home office in Pocatello Idaho........ :wilbur:

Edited By Metalfan on Jan. 25 2002 at 2:36
Metalfan Wrote:
Quote:ddduuuhhh alllimpiks auuuu gooood!
Gah damn, if you ever wanted proof that this truly is the new tard home
:disaprove:
i think that they prefer handicapped or special. Let's try to remember that these are people with feelings just like you and I.
ok, i want names, who vouched for the tard? it wasn't me, i adopted him, if you'd asked me first i would've told you it was a bad idea :pissed: so, it's time to own up, who vouched for him and who let him in?? i think we have a right to know... :burnfucker:
They only let him in cuz he gives good head.
av8er Wrote:They only let him in cuz he gives good head.
No, thats the reason we let you in, gayv8tor.

Speaking of witch, Ikea just told me you bit him, not a good idea because he will scatch your eyes out, bitch.

It's funny because I have no fuckin clue who vouched for Arpi at this point, but, when the fog clears, people will lose a damned cookie over this one!
hell I will vouch for him, whats one less cookie going to do to me at this point and time? :roltflmao:
Brokenjaw Wrote:hell I will vouch for him, whats one less cookie going to do to me at this point and time? :roltflmao:
He who asks shall recieve :no, really, fuck off:
Pages: 1 2