CDIH

Full Version: My tards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havent been around much lately. I'm just checking in to see how my tards are doing.

Ladi, you are keeping the trailer at home nice and tidy as usual. I like the new money saving idea you have with drinking lots of meister brau and using your piss to degrease our floors.

Good to have Howie staying over at the trailer. He came up with this new idea of fingerpaint Ladi with greazy diarreah. He even added a twist to it by after Ladi is coated in our biproduct of filth we actually dress her up like a respectable citizen then send her food shopping for Spam.

I have nothing else to say besides HI KINDRED still waiting for a hello.
Duuuude, shush! :moonie: Or I'll go shower..... I'll do it, I mean it...... don't make me use the soap!
:lookatme: Hi Snuka! :lookatme:
:complain: Never a hi Polly
Hi Polly! (Touching the big retarded lump in the front of my damp jeans) How goes it douchebags?? Hey Ladi, i think a shower would be a good idea, it might clean out that open sewer between your legs that resembles the back of an open garbage truck..lol!!
Humpf, like you should talk Swamp Ass. Last night I thought I saw a baby Swamp Thing spawn out of your crack!
:loveya: Hi Snuka!! :loveya:
Hi Howie :-D
...That baby swamp thing was one of the Crawfish I ate outta your filthy chum hole..lol!! And Helllllooooo Polly....(twisting my retarded junk into a pretzel)
Damnit!! I was gonna use that as bait to get frump's mom back over to the trailer for poker night. I think the ol gal deserves a night out!:thumbs-up: :poke:
Quote:And Helllllooooo Polly....(twisting my retarded junk into a pretzel)
Ya see pre-Penis show that would've impressed me, but now post-Penis show, I want to see some sort of barn animal.
-- Bends over, spreads cheeks, shoots 8 decaying goldfish out of unwiped shit shooter --

There ya go Polly!! How's that for a trick with animals?? why don't ya ask Ladi how they got up there in the first place. Now let's watch as TFEC devours them and rims my doodie hole clean.!! LOL:moonie:
:thumbs-up: Very impressive, thank you, but it won't be as impressive as my glow in the dark poopies tonight....I should brink a black light into the bathroom with me and take a picture.
Better yet, bag 'em up and share with the rest of us! Pick the hairy ones!
Hairy poop? How does that happen? Wait, forget it, I don't think I want to know.....
Sometimes I can't get the weed wacker all teh way in Howie's crack, and the hair gets sort of twisted in clumps, then when he poos, the clumps get ripped out, in a biiiiiig bloody heap. :thumbs-up:
Ahhh, there's nothing like the feeling that you're shitting through a brillo pad. If ya don't wipe, everything gets matted together down there and when ya sit on the bowl and split your cheeks it feels like your cheeks are tied together. That's where Ladi comes in, she's the best tongue in the tard camp for a nice cleanin' down under..lol!