CDIH

Full Version: Signatures and other stuff..... - Official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Sean,
Could you see if FTL would help you add some features to this board? I would love if my Status could be a foot and a half long and scroll, with blinking lights. It makes up for lack of post content immeasurably.
once again you've proven how much of a fuckin retard you really are ken. congratulations.
hey Grump, could you host my "I love the Sean" sig pic?
I wish the search function was easier. I like to search by user name.
Quote:hey Grump, could you host my "I love the Sean" sig pic?

Hey ken, sure. Could YOU put a gun in your mouth and pull the fuckin trigger first? Make sure it's loaded.
Could we get a Syndication Underground?... So all our losers can congregate in one forum?
Yo Grump....I'll pony up the dough for bullets if Ken will really pull the trigger.
dude - if he's willing to pull the trigger, I'll pony up for the gun the bullets and the casket. And while he's at it, it would be great if he took out dolphin boy first.
Grump, if only Sean started an adoption program, you could teach me how to be a better poster.
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to anger management I go...........
theres a reason why they teach history in school...

so we are not doomed to repeat it.
Quote:Could you see if FTL would help you add some features to this board? I would love if my Status could be a foot and a half long and scroll, with blinking lights. It makes up for lack of post content immeasurably
am i mistaken or is that a shot at me?

:lookatme: hi ken:lookatme:
Barch also wanted me to ask you for a wow forum.
Quote:am i mistaken or is that a shot at me?
relax DanaCron, it's not always about you.
ok, just checking
LZ, because of you and you alone, the terrorists have won.
You WOULD use the blinking lights if you could though, right?
Hey can we get a link to OTL on the top of the page,
I often have a need to read grumps article and get a belly laugh.

or read about the minutae in Katy's life.
Quote:LZ, because of you and you alone, the terrorists have won.
?
DILLON!!!!
Sean can we do that 15 times, after each post he makes???
Pages: 1 2 3