CDIH

Full Version: Goldbergs return to wrestling confimed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bill Godberg recently updated his official website, BillGoldberg.com, with comments on his return, Eric Bischoff, and more:
On His Return:

"“Suffice it to say, before 2002 is over, I definitely will have my boots on and (will be) wrestling again,” he said. “I can’t tell you where I’m going because I haven’t made a final decision. The fact is, I miss wrestling tremendously. I miss the adrenaline rush that I get from the fans. I miss entertaining, the interaction with the fans. I miss, first and foremost, the kids.”

On Eric Bischoff:

“I wish Eric Bischoff good luck. I can’t say I’m startled by the news of him being their latest acquisition. I think he definitely has something to offer, which maybe could change the wrestling landscape in a positive way, i.e, a better product. His hiring (by the WWE) has no negative effect whatsoever on our relationship. Why should it? Why would it? As I said before, I hope the best for Eric Bischoff, which probably is contrary to the popular belief, as with most fairy tales out there.”
what are him and Bischoff gay?

Wish him best? Our relationship? Fairy tales?
i hope Bill Goldberg gets a concussion that leads to a stroke.
Confuseduicide:

as if having Hogan and Flair still wrestling wasn't bad enough....
spit, what ever do you mean?

i think gooch hit the nail on the head...please stay off my tv goldberg, thanks have a nice day
Quote:as if having Hogan and Flair still wrestling wasn't bad enough....

Fret not little girl, there is always hope we HE is around.

[Image: rock-poster.jpg]
Update on goldberg is that his asking price for a return is "ridiculous"
The latest story making the rounds is that there will be a big charity show later this year on the island of Bermuda. The rumor is that Sting is involved in some way with the charity promoting the show and may very well work on it. There is talk that Bill Goldberg will be involved as well. If that is the case, it could very well be the "return to wrestling in 2002" that he was talking about on his website. At last word, he still wasn't close to a deal with WWE, but in this business, those kinds of things change in an instant.
I think Goldberg would be an interesting additioin to WWE. I know you tools won't agree but with Stone Cold MIA, Kevin Nash on disabled, Hogan mania dying down, and Rock redirecting his efforts towards films, Goldberg would be a nice fill.

Personally, I'd love to see Goldberg beat the crap out of "the next big thing" Brock Letsner (sp?).
I'd like to see Goldberg beat the crap out of another limousine window. Worked out so well the first time...
i disagree, Grumps It'd be far more justice if Brock beat Goldberg...b/c the truth is, Brock has a hundred times more skills, moves and ability than Goldy ever did. And, since he'll never do that, b/c of his riduculus ego of his...therefore, even with the power-outage, i think it would be better off without him.