CDIH

Full Version: Let's all point and laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gonzo is the moderator of the trailor park and has to watch wrestling! HA HA! Is that not the most mind numbing bunch of bullshit you've ever seen? I mean it was cool when we were...what?...12? 13 years old? And now you sit there doing your taxes as some imbecile on steriods attempts to stutter out a complete sentence as he stands in front of 20,000 people wearing spandex! And you have to watch it everyweek so you can contribute to this mental abortion they call a forum! For what?!? For fucking what?!? Cmon now Gonz, fess up. It sucks doesn't it?
I been watching wrestling since I was 5.

Idolizing a hack jew comic who thinks he is a guinea is what's mind numbing.
if anyone's gonna get pointed and laughed at around here it's you dig Rolleyes
OH MY GOD, IT'S TRIPLE H!! AND HE'S HOLDING A STEEL CHAIR KING!! WHAT DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING WITH THAT CHAIR KING!?1 WHAT DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING!??!1

Edited By The Sleeper on July 19 2002 at 02:29
Yeah you're the one who dedicates posts to A hunting knife. Not many hunting knives but A hunting knife.
If it's something that entertains you, WHY NOT WATCH IT?

Just because your simple little mind can't comprehend that when a wrestler picks up another guy to scoop/body slam him, its not just so he can grab his ass/cock. (well, for the most part anyway. I can't vouch for X-Pac)

If you don't like it, don't watch it. But don't make fun of us that do.
Quote:Idolizing a hack jew comic who thinks he is a guinea is what's mind numbing
I am a big fan of the hack jew who thinks he is Jimmy Snuka.
I call shenanigans...

teh barch posted on another board on 07-17-2002 @ 10:55 PM
Quote:btw...
If DIG comes in here, everyone point at him and laugh.

TWO days later...
DIG posts:
Quote:Topic: Let's all point and laugh

Coincidence? Maybe...

Shenanigans? Without a doubt. :-p
Pointing and Laughing, that's what usually happens when TFEC pulls his junk out in front of women.:lol:
Quote:Yeah you're the one who dedicates posts to A hunting knife. Not many hunting knives but A hunting knife.
You are jealous of the knife.
DO NOT besmirch the knife.

Nascar is worse than wrestling.
Soccer is worse than Nascar
Soccer > Bass Fishing
Soccer is a sport
It could be argued that Bass fishing is a sport.
Wrestling, while fake, does require athletic ability
NASCAR is simply not a sport. It's cool that a ton of people find it interesting, but it is simply not a sport.
Quote:It could be argued that Bass fishing is a sport.

The defense will present it's case now......
Quote:NASCAR is simply not a sport. It's cool that a ton of people find it interesting, but it is simply not a sport.
So you're saying it's simply not a sport?
I don't fish, but at least the person fishing relies on himself more than a machine.
Quote:I don't fish, but at least the person fishing relies on himself more than a machine.
have you seen all the equipment some of these people get? some have radar on their boat
That may not be a sport either, but if it isn't it's closer than Nascar
Think about how pathetic the people who both idolize the hack jew and watch wrestling are. I'm betting its 3/4 of their audience.
Pages: 1 2