CDIH

Full Version: See what Ozzy started? - Oh yeah, sone tv to look foward too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:New Sitcom in Development Based on the Lives of Nikki Sixx & wife Donna D’Errico

Rock star Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue and TV actress wife Donna D’Errico are branching out into the world of television sitcoms with a show, titled “The Blonde and The Rock Star.” The sitcom, created by Sixx and D’Errico, is centered around a divorced Rock God with two kids who falls in love with a beautiful, blonde single mom who happens to be the judge presiding over his court case. The husband-wife team will produce.

“The concept of the show is loosely based on our lives,” says Sixx. “Over the years, we have found a lot of humor in situations arising from having an oddly blended family and in dealings with our respective careers and the stereotypes that go along with them.”

“The Blonde and The Rock Star” clearly illustrates the concept of “opposites attract” when the two fall in love despite the fact all they have in common is that they are both single parents. Series of hilarious events ensue when the couple’s opposite worlds collide. “Although sometimes it seems all odds are against the union due to our different backgrounds, it is a perfect match.” says D’Errico.

The sitcom’s executive producers, veterans Mark Sennett and Alan Jacobs teamed up with the couple when introduced by managers Jordan Berliant and Carol Peters of Left Bank Management while working on “The Go-Go’s” at ABC.

“Nikki, Donna, Alan and I are all very excited to collaborate on a project that reflects today’s ever-changing television market. We feel we have a show concept that really pushes the envelope, yet will attract all the key demographics for the networks with the built in “Motley Crue” audience and a new younger audience hungry for edgier programming, “says Senett.

“The Dirt: Confessions of the World’s Most Notorious Rock Band” the autobiography of Sixx’s band Motley Crue is a New York Times best seller and has just been released in paperback by Regan/Harper-Collins books. A film based on the book is currently in development at MTV films.

Oh, the stench radiating from this one is not pretty. First off, basing it on themselves, Nikki really thinks rather highly of himself. Rock God? I guess Mr. Sixx got himself a DeLorean and went back to the 80's for this fucknut disappeared off the rock star map quite a while ago. All this little recap of what this festering pile of shit is about is to throw in the word hijinks some where and they have themselves a mid season replacement on FOX.
you can always count on the rest of the field beating an idea to death, once one interesting one hits. maybe we can watch sixx flatline.
Quote:maybe we can watch sixx flatline.
but, its not even a reality show. its a sitcom. i'm sure the acting in this will be just wonderful
I think Sixx as snorted up a tad too many ants with Ozzy. This show has suck written all over the fuckin thing. But, sadly, it will probally see the light of day. I wish someone would go out and buy the latest Crue disc to maybe convince this asswipe to stick to what he knows. Then again, strike that comment, MC shouldn't be allowed to release anymore records. Fuck, maybe we will all luck out and Nikki will get a bad speed ball or something.
Well I for one can't wait to see this....:thumbs-up:

Oh wait, we don't have sarcasm tags....fuck.....
I dont see any network taking this piece of crap. Well maybe E!. I mean they did take Anna Nicole Smith. I wonder if they will "star" in the show.
I personally have Ozzy to thank for bringing a Liza Minelli reality show to VH1.

I know I'm to old for MTV, but jeez... I'm still straight enough not to care about that hag.