CDIH

Full Version: How did i get this sore?? - Growths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does a quarter-sized tumor that resembles a dogs eye growing out of the side of my sack sound like i should be concerned?? I keep pinching it with toe-nail clippers to try and pop it but it doesn't break...just chops it up like corned beef. Come on people..i'm sure there are plenty of you in here who've been with Grumps mom...you probably got the same lesions....Need Help! LOL!!
Your lucky its on your sack bro. The thing I got from grumps mom blocked my entire pisshole. I think it even had its own heart to pump blood into it. It just sat there pulsating. I could swear that even when i tried to piss and couldnt i could hear it chuckle at me. I just laid my donkey on a tree stump and hacked off the growth with the rusty edge of a spade shovel.
Did it get up & run away? I had one of those. Little furry bastard growth sprouted legs & got away.
Mental note...avoid the short bus at all costs. :crackhead:
Maybe I hatched a squirell... that guy did have big teeth. And he made a funny clicking noise when he came.
LOL...i thought you got rid of that colony of crayfish in your cum holster Ladi?? They find their way back home again?? Hey Snuka, you should have used an old rusty railroad spike to lance that growth, worked for me once!
Quote:Maybe I hatched a squirell... that guy did have big teeth.

Oh so that's were vos has been. Well it all makes sense now:crackhead:
damn it people! We almost had a new passenger for the short bus and you morons scared her away. She even takes off her clothes without using medication or threats......

Hey Silllyyy......come back.....they'll play nice. I promise!
Ladi's underwear were laying in the doorway, i think the crabs crawling off them may have bit her and sent her screaming!!