CDIH

Full Version: Inside ladi's bedroom - Saturday night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a pic i took inside Ladi's bedroom late saturday night! Busy Gal!! TFEC's gonna get thirsty.

[Image: Busy%20Ladi.jpg]
Should I mention you didn't leave one up there? Did you want everyone to know you couldn't get it done? grump's Mom's giant whale ass, is the only thing that does it for you. :crackhead:
Sure i finished...don't you remember getting up in the middle of the night with that runny rubber hanging outta your ass??
Sorry, thought it was just a pinky :moonie:

And as for Tfec, he's gonna pop! We went out to Chippendales that night, and he was in the bathroom all night, wore out the knees on a perfectly good pair of pants too!
when ya said he wore out his pants...do you mean the knees and that gaping hole in the back of them??

And for the record, my pinky was nowhere near your bunghole because all my fingers smelled like flounder the next morning!
Well stop stuffing a fish w/your scween

Atleast you started using dead fish. I never thought a fish could sceam, but when you made it deep throat all 3" I heard it yelp!
well it's kinda hard not to poke a fish when banging ya....lord knows your Chum Slicker's pretty well stocked...lol!!
Well, if you weren't so braindead, you'd bring a bucket when we go fishing... I wouldn't have to carry them. It was nice of you too store the poles in your cavern of an ass, it left your hands free to carry the Piels.
Yeah, but it took me 2 hrs to clean the smell off the fish..lol!! That 'ol Gag!! Well, i'll carry the Piels as long as you carry the cheetos and moon-pies.
Who's carrying the dynamite? Gotta get the big fish too.
Screw the dynamite...just toss one of those hairy, gelled, used tampon's of yours into the water and they'll all float to the surface.
Snuka ate the ones I was saving to used for Rat bait.
does that boy scout from last night have one, or is he just too clean?
Knowing Snuka, he's probably dead with his ass in the air laying behind a dumpster
Get the jumper cables, I bet we can shock him back to life again..... though the doctor that passed thru that one time, said it we shouldn't wait so long before trying.... rmember how stiff he was last time.
just remember, he's used to clipping jumpers to his rape rod, it may not affect him..lol
How about if you go play down by the Nuke Plant again, remember it made your spooge glow in the dark... that should conduct some energy
Quote:.....it made your spooge glow in the dark

Cool, then open your mouth so i can use you for a flashlight:-D

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 22 2002 at 11:59
Why do yo have to lick under the toilet again? About time! You keep 'watering' the tree that sprouted up back there..... 'course it is outside ....
Quote:well it's kinda hard not to poke a fish when banging ya

All this talk about fucking water life is gonna get tenfats all riled up for ya howie!!:rofl: \

As far as wearing out the ass in my pants, all I can say is that I leanred it from watching frump's mom give it to you:moonie:
How could you? The windows in his trailer are all boarded up, unless you were the one i heard jackin' it in the closet while i defiled her..lol!! Ladi, at least i have a toilet and don't have to use a pale:-D
Pages: 1 2