CDIH

Full Version: Hey keyser! - Douchbaggus maximus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tough shit, baby. Grow up. Keep your hate from Froy all balled up and shiny. Have lots of fun with where that takes you, worthless piece of garbage. I brought up my point b/c I FELT that bending it to a cdih/oa issue is non-productive. and i gave how i felt on it. can't deal with my voice being converse to your own...is your ego that fragile?? christ, grow the fuck up, and get your head out of your ass. Shit has to smell after a certain point, don't it?
ROCK! MORE FIGHTS!
joking aside, gooch we understood that you don't want to make it an oa/cdih issue. but instead, you've become so combative with everyone that you've made it a bad cdih issue. I'm not just blaming you, everyone involved needs to grow the fuck up, swallow their pride and just move the fuck on. this is getting ridiculous.
combative...with two people? and it's debate what you are calling combative...and the reason they get combative is that people add their own issues with one another in it. It was put here to discuss with Keyser. You presence is not needed or desired...and i hear you, but disagree.

as for keyser, who's a mod here...I think he's the biggest idiot on the planet. He read the posts, read mutliple people's desire to put the debates to other places, and then chose to pick the issue anyway.

Edited By Gooch on July 22 2002 at 11:29
i'm not saying its just you. keyser and kid did it too. but you're helping to take a dumb situaton and make it even dumber. your intentions are good, i agree with a lot of what you're saying. but I think the execution is counterproductive. as for my input, but sorry i'm going to have to dig into the kid a well and say i'm gonna add my input whenever i please. sorry if that doesn't comply with your wishes.

and i'm done. i said what i needed to, i don't need to go on a 40 post back-and-forth pissing match. i made my point, i'm gonna go find a thread to have fun in now.
you'll be back. when you reply i win again. oh yes, emo boy, you cant win.
< kid gooch > Ha, ha, made ya do it < / kid gooch >
cocksmoker :loveya:
I didn't feel the need to respond anyway, if I wanted your opinion i'd ask Froy for it.
Quote:if I wanted your opinion i'd ask Froy for it.
:burnfucker: BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!11:burnfucker:
and i'll ask FrenchBread for yours.
Quote:and i'll ask FrenchBread for yours.
Can you explain the correlation?
He's on her site, as I am on Froy's...and it's about as accurate as his assumption.

Edited By Gooch on July 22 2002 at 11:50
yeah, thanks. but, it's still not funny. mmmmkay?
i'll work on it. get back to you tomorrow.

sheesh, the standards here. christ. :moonie:
i'm afraid to post in this thread and attempt to make an ass out of you. i can't possibly compete with you doing it to yourself.
[/quote]you'll be back. when you reply i win again. oh yes, emo boy, you cant win. [quote]
hybrid will never win!! your responding to me first already insured my victory! you are nothing, me and my posse will BURN you!!!
<!--me&HyBriD--><span id='ME'><center>HyBriD says from outside the thread: cls loses!</center></span><!--e-me-->
Huh? What? who?
Quote:HyBriD says from outside the thread: cls loses!
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>CHEATER!!!!</span>
Pages: 1 2