CDIH

Full Version: Shawn michaels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
No, he isn't.

He was good, though...
I keep forgetting that he's back and I have to watch wrestling again. Shawn is my favorite but I stopped watching when he left. I saw him on RAW a couple weeks ago. What's he doing now?
man, I got sooooo excited when Shawn and HHH came out to the DX music...too bad it was just a ruse Undecided

HHH pedigreed Shawn (a pretty good one considering he just had surgery) and left the ring...

But Shawn looks pretty damn good!

Is wrestling getting better?
Quote:No, he isn't.

He was good, though...

shhhhhhhhhh and recognize!!!!!!!! :bow:HBK:bow:
[Image: shawn2.jpg]
i love teh shawn michaels
i think that last night was a great raw...i am going to watch the ppv tonight cause i didn't on sunday...supposedly the two go well together...now start watching again
I'm just glad he got rid of teh mullet!
He's from Texas. He's supposed to have a mullet. Smile
Bah..... HBK = FAGGGGG!!!!! Jericho has every bit as much talent, and isn't a pussy! Until he gets his ass back into a wrestling role, HBK is a bitch!
Quote:He's from Texas. He's supposed to have a mullet

That would explain the walking stereotype that is Eddie Gurreo (or however you spell that wetback's name!):lol:
Quote:Bah..... HBK = FAGGGGG!!!!!

Slack, you're just jealous that he has better hair! :-D
HBK > YOU
Quote:Slack, you're just jealous that he has better hair!

Better or more of it?
Bah....bald by choice damnit... I would not want to have those annoying long locks of flowing blonde hair.....sniff sniff..... I hate you all now
:disappointed: Poor, poor Slackjaw. :disappointed:

But you're right, of course...who would want to spend all that extra time in the morning getting ready? :lol:
oh slackypoo i love your bald head, dont let the poopy faces get you down
slackonly likes undertaker cause he chews the tobaccer.