CDIH

Full Version: Who gives a fuck???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
VG,
I am sorry to hear what happened,
I went to oa.com to post something in your honor,
but I couldn't.

That board is filled with retards,
each thread is comprised of mindless drivel.

so really, who gives a fuck about oa.com.

and more importantly is there anyone over there that you like that is not over here???

Once we get Slash full time, my card is filled.....
I think.
Exactly....who gives a fuck....let's all move on....do we really need any more threads related to VG?? I'm outta here, gonna go back and play with the other slow children..Later!:-D
Quote:gonna go back and play with the other slow children..Later!

Since when are you a member of wackbag?
Ahhh...ouch...now that's an insult..lol!!
Quote:now that's an insult

Does that mean stingray made you a mod?

Howie come on you coulda IMed me I woulda talked to sean, don't do this man. :disappointed:
LMAO!! Ha-ha...Nooo Way man. I'm a pile of used AIDS infected rubbers but i have some class man...no way in hell i'm gonna lower my standards even more and go anywhere near Wackbag!! I remember the shit we made that faggot stingray eat when he tried to throw shit with me and gooch a long time back. I would only go there to throw the can of gas through the window and light the match..lol!!
Glad to hear it howie, I was almost disgusted with you for a second, lol.
nothing will ever beat Sean flushing his section on wackbag.
I can proudly say i never set foot in that dump of a website!
Can you reach a low any lower than howie finding you replusive?
Quote:Can you reach a low any lower than howie finding you replusive?

LMMFAO!! Yeah, that is pretty low..lol!!
That's lower than some silly fuck taking naked pics of himself and giving them to a stranger he met on the net.
Apparently I missed that part of time...I've heard bits & pieces...what exactly is the deal?? Please inform a dimwitted tardUndecided
It's coming out soon on dvd, when webmasters go wild. Or little boys who do nothing but claim all the credit grab onto their cock as if it were a wallet in harlem.
Quote:That's lower than some silly fuck taking naked pics of himself and giving them to a stranger he met on the net.

God, did you find those pics on my server....oh, not me...oops. :rofl:
Gooch the ftp bandit, lol.
:loveya: that's how i get my titty pics! :loveya:
Hey your dropped something..

[Image: c-z-mask.jpg]
Awe man...do tell, do tell.....someone PM me with the dirt!! PLEAAASE!! I'm like a junkie...i need to know:-o
AHAAAAA! The Gooch revealed! :-o

:-D :lol:
Pages: 1 2