CDIH

Full Version: Who if any, would you ....... - Never want to become a mod on cdih?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Though
Arpi and Ken generally annoy me. DIG seems to be the biggest assmunch. Just in general he's always fucking negative...and no sir, I don't like em. So who's your choice????
Quote:Arpi and Ken generally annoy me
generally? i am obviously not working hard enough
u have been sucessful with me apri
Quote:u have been sucessful with me apri
now i feel bad. sorry.:-(
Write in........
OAS, it's like casting a vote for Strom Thurman.

Edited By Ken'sPen on July 23 2002 at 11:32
DIG and Arpi would make great mods. The thing that mods should do is fuck with people who aren't mods. Not in a real destructive way, but just being bothersome, and I just don't think that happens enough.

I personally would not make me mod because I'm just not around enough
Bastard!
C'mon I threw StreetAngel in to give some competiton to DIG. Smile
Quote:DIG and Arpi would make great mods. The thing that mods should do is fuck with people who aren't mods. Not in a real destructive way, but just being bothersome, and I just don't think that happens enough.
the voice of reason.
he is right. imagine all of the fun and excitement around here if i was a mod. :-D
would u be able to get joey fatone to post?
i might. i hate to say it, but he is really cool. he is the first person to admit how fucking lucky he is and how much nsync sucks.
i heard bout him being on the show on entertainment tonight or soemthing and i told my dad how u were bitching bout it on here :-p
Quote:Arpi and Ken generally annoy me
Am I the only one that is not annoyed by the antics of these two? :crackhead:
im gonna use apri to get to joey fatone to get to justin timberlake, or something like that hehe
Quote:Am I the only one that is not annoyed by the antics of these two?
you are distinguished by your fine taste.
If Arpi and Ken were mods, Luna would.............just you wait.
ohhhhh yeeaahhhhh!
Quote:you are distinguished by your fine taste.

This may be true...
But it has nothing to do with you two.
Quote:This may be true...
But it has nothing to do with you two.
you will be the first to bow before us
That just gave me my best laugh in weeks, thank you.
I voted for PB! :lookatme: :bouncer:
Pages: 1 2