CDIH

Full Version: Secret arpi and ken evil plot thread - Stay out!!! no admittance!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ken, let us start our evil machinations. any suggestions on how to begin our hostile overthrow ? how shall we march to modship?
idea #1......... I could start a PM bombardment so intense as to drive out anyone who is not predisposed to like me, thereby getting a sympathetic membership.
{theyll never know im reading in on their plans, hehehe}

Edited By NaughtyAngel on July 23 2002 at 11:46
excellent idea!!! you are on top of your game. i plan to constantly post about how we should be mods until everyone gets so fed up of reading about it that they give it to us just to shut me up!
idea #2, continue your practice of creating a clone thread for every thread started, soon people will believe yours were the originals and that all good threads spring from your fertile imagination.
ken you are a criminal mastermind!!!
i think you should continue your attacks on maynerd. that way everyone will see your superiority, and conclude that his mod performance would certainly pale before yours.
{maybe if i mention joey fatone everywhere apri goes, he'll realize how annoying his lil mod thing is and stop}
BEGONE INTRUDER!!!!!!!
Quote:Stay out!!! no admittance!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! Rolleyes
damn, "A beautiful mind" Amy has started to crack our code.
we must "eliminate" them before they can report back to mayfroy.:burnfucker:
{dammit how did they see me}
{i must get a new disguise}
::puts on joey fatone suit::
Idea#3
I will start posting some nasty wow pics I got from oa.com. I will post donotkidme in every thread till our demands are met.
Quote:I will post donotkidme in every thread till our demands are met
you truly are evil :burnfucker:
idea#4,
get our enemies to post more bad stuff about us. The more Grumpy, LZ and the ilk make negative posts about us, the more obvious it will be that those who oppose us are idiots.
have you noticed how the present [sneer]mods[/sneer] have done nothing to stop us? they are powerless against our onslaught!!
There is a huge power vacuum here.....
Maynard is no where to be found during hours close to lunch.
and Sluggo and VG combine for 45 min of board activity a day.
Poland was better prepared for the Nazi Blitzkreig.
We are Godzilla and they are Tokyo!!
They are Tokyo, and you already drove Seph, their only hope of salvation off the board....mwuhahahahahaha:burnfucker:
soon they will all feel our power!!! ::rubs hands together in a sinister way::
Pages: 1 2