CDIH

Full Version: Caption this part 3 - A whole new direction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: PC%20Image.jpg]

If a pic like that ever got out, i'd change my name to Jersey Thunder also..lol!!

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 23 2002 at 4:23
if arpi and ken were mods these sort of pics would be moved to the short bus
i'd give this 10 seconds to be moved from the pit

Edited By fbdlingfrg on July 23 2002 at 12:45
The red x is compelling...
I must ask though, why could this not be added to the other caption thread?
If Arpi and Ken were Mods, we would insist Maynard took his mask of before being photographed.
Quote:The red x is compelling...
Ken, he can't even see the pic!! these guys are begging to be dominated!
Screw our secret lair let's just post our plans as pics and laugh as they remain invisible to the pawns that shall be ours.
[Image: etrsfsfs.jpg]
Ohhh...i see what's goin on here...This kind of stuff's too "Racy" for the pit!! If i had posted about how hot someone's tits were or kissed someones ass would it have stayed?? Fuck that shit!! You faggots can keep your little utopian section of the board...the rest of us who wanna laugh will stay here!! Jesus H Christ!! Tools!!

I guess 'ol Rule #1 should be amended!!

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 23 2002 at 12:55
That is one of the only "Rules" here...
People usually stay out of the short bus at work...
You can say shit up there, just don't post pics with it...
You can link them if you really feel the need to share with us...
Besides, Mayfag showed me that pic and others in his "Private" album...
He has many more disgusting photos of himself doing things that make that seem tame.
Howie......
I smell a position in Standards and Practices in the Arpi and Ken regime....
interested?
No need to even try and explain...I see how things go over there. Apparently "Anything" doesn't go!! I'll just keep these kind of posts in here where a majority of the people can deal with it!! If no nudity is allowed over there...Post it at the door!! I was told when i joined here that there were "NO RULES", unless people are deciding to make their own. No need to worry, I will not post there any more!!
No problem dude...
By the way...
Your sig always makes me hungry for Grandmas chocholate corn pudding...YUM.

*edit* Your OLD sig...Just redid this pc...forgot to clear the yahoo cookies.

Edited By Sluggo on July 23 2002 at 1:16
Ahh, don't worry about it...i see how things function around here...i'll just stick with my own.
hahaha
Well,well, whatta ya know, i happened to find this little gem while wandering the vast halls of CDIH. It appears to have come from a Manifesto written some time ago. The last paragraph really caught my attention. Here, allow me:

Quote:We will post what we want, about what we want, about who we want and when we want. There will be no string fuckin pulling here and idle threats and inuendos can be shoved right up the individual9s0 ass for all I care. Your status quo from Oa.com does not mean fuckin dick here. That goes for the mods to the self appointed funny men that think they have a little wieght to throw around. What happened there is what happened and I personaly will not think less of anybody who feels the need to vent about it. If you do not like that, well, tough shit, thanks for posting and happy fuckin trails.

Sean Cold
President and C.E.O. of CDIH.net

Just thought it would be funny to post...that's all hehe!!:lol:

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 23 2002 at 2:23
This may be true, but, if Sean saw this in the pit before I moved it, he would've done the same...
It was not deleted, or censored, it was moved.
Have a nice day.
I really doubt that! Anyway, it will be the LAST post of mine that will get moved! Good day to you!

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 23 2002 at 2:34
Quote:I was told when i joined here that there were "NO RULES", unless people are deciding to make their own.
Last I checked, Grumpy invited you, and he's not a mod here. He knew that rule. Get off your fuckin high horse Howie. I don't remember the golden rule being posted anywhere on STM it was told to everyone when they were invited.

If you don't like the 1 rule we have here too bad.
#1 I'm not on any kind of high horse!! Nobody ever told me there was a rule about pics being posted with that content!! THAT, and that is the point i'm trying to make!! The point has been made...time to move on! I'm past it!

Quote:I don't remember the golden rule being posted anywhere on STM

There were no rules on STM...i never had to move 1 post!!

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 23 2002 at 3:31
Pages: 1 2