CDIH

Full Version: Can i get some lube please? - It's all i ask.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well?
No prag!

C'mon Sean, keep your bitch in line.
Please? It really hurts. Just a little bit?
this is what happens when you fuck with Arpikenhu!!!:burnfucker:
jack, hybrid...the evil ones have thrown you in here. would you like to join <table style=filterConfusedhadow(color=silver)>La Resistance </table>?
La Resistance lives on. We will kick their asses.. Just as soon as I find some vaseline.
Here jack, don't tell anyone. for you

Edited By Maynard on July 23 2002 at 5:03
I don't want no fucking shovel. I want some damn lube. It is really starting to chaffe back there.

Edit.. ohh... wink wink.. I gotcha.

Edited By Jack Meehoff on July 23 2002 at 5:04
The Floor is steel reinforced concrete... I guess I just want the lube afterall... :-(
pssst.....here

try this [Image: jaws-life-spreader2.gif]
No windows. That won't help. But thanks for trying.
i still think you both suck. no big deal.
Hey Warden.. Did I get any mail today?
are you ready to be good jack??
<table style=filter:glow(color=silver)>La Resistance!!!!!!!!!!!</table>

Edited By Jack Meehoff on July 23 2002 at 5:20
then you shall rot here
i dont even know why i'm here
hybrid, would you liuke to join us in our fight against the evil?i heard that arpi once kidnapped a turtle and farted on its head, then threw it in his toilet bowl, took a big shit, and flushed

and jack, its silver for
<table style=filterConfusedhadow(color=silver)>La Resistance</table>
sure. i want to break each one of arpi's bony, horrible, freakish fingers one by one.
<table style=filterConfusedhadow(color=Silver)>La Resistance</table> Needs a moderator/admin on its side. So who's with us? Maynard? Gonzo? Sean? help us out here. We are members of this board too and we would be honored to die fighting along side you to eliminate this threat.
Pages: 1 2