CDIH

Full Version: Factions will kill this board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ArpiKenLu asks for nothing more than your love and devotion.
:disappointed:
we bring peace and joy. join us
die. soon.
Quote:we bring peace and joy. join us

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:impact'>It's a COOKBOOK!!!</span></span>
<font color=white>What? Wouldn't want to dissappoint the new despot. LOL</font>
Jack, the chair is against the wall. The baker will be here at midnight with the bagels. The red book is on the green shelf. That is all.
<table style=filterConfusedhadow(color=Silver)>La Resisitance!</table> Is now officially hijacking this thread.

Arpikenlu can just take their egos and shove them where the sun don't shine.
dont listen to them.they preach peace and love, but our good people are stolen from their beds at night and never seen again!we must rise up, and fight until they can be deposed and a rightful leader can be raised, through an ellection amongst us, the people.RISE, PROLETERIAT, RISE!
i just want them to die
dont worry...we'll kill them after deposing them.they may try to recapture power through their subversive tactics
nah, let's just kill them.
We will still accept your love,
when you see you can do nothing else.

Galt, Sleeper
these men have seen the light,
you should follow their lead as productive members.

Edited By Ken'sPen on July 23 2002 at 5:58
....lifespan of joke......quickly deminishing.......must.......continue.........
Go Turtles!
You make me sick, poor luna how'd she get caught up with this band of reatarded misfits?
We are very disheartened by our reception,
We seem to recall all other mods being greeted by fanfare and well wishes.

this disappoints us.

Edited By Ken'sPen on July 23 2002 at 8:46
must be all those digital pic shots, topless...the camera flashes must have made her loopy.
I care not for peace nor feel that which you call love.
Quote:We are very disheartened by our reception,
We seem to recall all other mods being greeted by fanfare and well wishes.

this disappoints us.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Quote:You make me sick, poor luna how'd she get caught up with this band of reatarded misfits?
Quote:must be all those digital pic shots, topless...the camera flashes must have made her loopy.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Pssssssssssssst! Help! Somebody HELP! HAAAAAAAAAAALP!</span>
:lookatme:
Quote:We seem to recall all other mods being greeted by fanfare and well wishes.

this disappoints us.

Hey, numbnuts......the fanfare is usually reserved for those mods and authority figures we actually wanted to be put into place. Not for a couple of babbling dolts who caught The Boss in a moment of weakness. BTW, which one of you useless bags of shit slipped him the roofie anyway?

As for teh Luna.......there is NO way she can remain the poster child for you idiots......she will be liberated......its only right!
Pages: 1 2