CDIH

Full Version: Wwe/f/q/whatever it is now.... racist! - Long list of brothers that got screwed!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think about this for a minute.... how many supertalented brothers have been held back by the WWF? Stuck in mid-card roles when we all know their natural genetic superiority would make them the champ.....

Tony Atlas.... greatest black wrestler EVER!
JYD.... funny.... how many times did one of the most popular wrestlers of the 80's hold the belt?
S.D. Jones... despite the hole in his back, SD always put on a hell of a show.... and his reward? thank you
Koko B Ware.... come on, a great showman that never got a chance! And who doesn't love a parrot!
The Ugandan Giant! there are no words to describe his screwjob!
D'Lo Brown.... WTF? You break one guys neck and you are relegated to the nether regions? BAH!
Do I even need to mention the whole Nation fiasco?
How many active black wrestlers are tere in WWE?
Where is The Cat? Norman Smiley? K Quick?

Sure, we have Booker T, but jesus man, the former WCW champ has for the most part been a laughing stock in the WWE.... sure they are finally pretending to make him the star that he has always been....but it is all a facade!

I say we all join our African American brothers and take up arms against the oppresive ways of the evil McMahon empire.... DOWN WITH WHITEY!!!!!!
Kid?
[Image: shawn10.jpg]

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
The Nation of Domination fucking rocked! Their feuding with DX got me into wrestling again.

Isn't the Rock a half-breed? He seems to never go away...
Give a nigger an inch, he wants a foot.

Give a nigger some rope and he wants to be a cowboy, now gus!!!
Damnit! Where is Ahmed Johnson?!?!?!?!
Feel free to add to the list of mistreated and oppressed brothers in the lilly white world of WWE. Down with the white devils! Time for the proud africans to rise up and take that which is rightfully theirs! ::black gloved fist held high::
They gave you the rock, what more do you want?
Slackjaw is absoutely right.
Quote:Tony Atlas.... greatest black wrestler EVER!
Until he became SABA SIMBA, African Warrior!

Quote:JYD.... funny.... how many times did one of the most popular wrestlers of the 80's hold the belt?
No belt...just chains.

Quote:S.D. Jones... despite the hole in his back, SD always put on a hell of a show.... and his reward?
His reward, I believe, was doing a then-record 11 second job to King Kong Bundy, a white man, at WrestleMania.

Quote:Koko B Ware.... come on, a great showman that never got a chance! And who doesn't love a parrot!
The psychotic white man gets a giant snake, the little nigger gets a birdie.

Quote:The Ugandan Giant! there are no words to describe his screwjob!
Ok, he did suck ass. Score one for the bad guys.

Quote:D'Lo Brown.... WTF? You break one guys neck and you are relegated to the nether regions? BAH!
Not only that, but they told him to bob his head down to the ring. ALLLLLLLL black folk bob theys heads.

Quote:Do I even need to mention the whole Nation fiasco?
The only one to really become a success was the one who wasn't a true 5 percenter. And when the white man rebelled and joined the black men, the head white man plotted to have the rebel dropped from the ceiling.

They need to get New Jack up in this motherfucker. Vince has only killed one man, but New Jack's killed four! That oughtta put some fear into the man...
black wrestlers suck. It so muh better if a white wrestler does it in black-face, a la Rowdy Roddy Piper.