CDIH

Full Version: Arpi is bitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was put in here cause Arpi is bitter that I beat him 7-2 in fantasy baseball, and thus I am far superior to him in every way. That is all.
Join us fellow member. Together as a member of La Resistance we can squash this threat. Come, there is free punch and pie.
wasnt me. luna got fed up
Quote:Join us fellow member. Together as a member of La Resistance we can squash this threat. Come, there is free punch and pie.
I would, but I don't like you.

Edited By The Sleeper on July 23 2002 at 11:42
Hi Sleeper! [Image: wave.gif]

:-D
Ok, so wait. They have power?
Quote:Hi Sleeper!
Hi, can I see some titties while I'm here?
Quote:Ok, so wait. They have power?

:burnfucker:
you still lost 7-2
sleeper, dont let jack drive you out of la resistance.i dont like him, either, but the cause is more important than personal preferences
you don't understand, I REALLY don't like him
Quote:Ok, so wait. They have power?
:burnfucker: Mwahahahahahahhaaaaaa!!!!!

No titties for the captives.....but, for you Sleeper...if you are on your best behaviour....well.....we'll just have to see how it goes. :-D
Quote:you don't understand, I REALLY don't like him

Don't do it for me. Do it for revenge. We are strong in numbers. They can't ignore all of us.
Dude, everytime you open your mouth, it just makes things worse
end your fight and join us sleeper
Don't listen to his lies. He will just use you as a pawn against La Resistance. If you must, choose neither side. Just as long as you don't choose theirs.
I will join if you give me powers such as throwing people COUGHJACKCOUGH into the cell
No...don't listen to Jack, Sleeper.....come in to the light......Come to ARPIKENLU!
i cannot give you powers but i would be happy to put jack back in the cell. he is a burr under my saddle. you must renounce all of your past bad behavior to ArpiKenLu and vow to assist us in any way asked.
I can only surmise that Sephiroth never would have let this happen.
Pages: 1 2