CDIH

Full Version: La resistance leader - Vote for your leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We need a leader. Someone who will fight to the death against the current threat. Someone who has Intelligence, Integrity and above all a will to remove Ken Arpi and Luna from power.

Write ins will not be concidered, so do not post one.

Unlike ArpiKenLu, where it is obvious there who the leader is (arpi), we will leave it up to you, the members of this resistance.

Edited By Jack Meehoff on July 24 2002 at 12:59
PFFFFFFFFT! Confusedneak:
i'm hurt :disappointed:
You denounced us. Calling us Lame. To be reinstated, please see fbdlingfrg.
i did no such thing. i said ken and arpi are lame. you're pretty lame too, but not la resistance.
I'd have to say Keyser... I've had arguments with him before and have to say he is qualified to lead the assault should he be passionate about the issues.

(even if he could never beat me Wink lol)
The only problem is wether or not he has that passion for this situation. This being the case I would strongly suggest Maynard as Keyser's Second-In-Command, for I know he has strong passionate feelings about Arpi....
hybrid's still in...just too late to lead.and maynard cant be second in command for he has not yet joined

and of course, i think that founder and leader should be synonamous(sp?)

Edited By fbdlingfrg on July 24 2002 at 01:25
I would thin Maynard's Despite of Arpi would make him a defacto member, no?
but he also has his love of arpi
Quote:maynard cant be second in command for he has not yet joined

Visit this URL Maynard tried to help me escape. I consider him a friend to La Resistance.
ok, i'm wrong.maynard's in
Perhaps, since it was Sean who instated ArpiKenLu, La Resistance should not openly recruit moderators or Admins, as they are answerable to Sean and may face sanctions for supporting la Resistance. Perhaps La Resistance should instead rely on receiving secret behind the scenes support from on high.
perhaps magus has some good ideas...

see, theres a reason why i said maynard wasnt in.jack blew his cover, just like he blew my scheme to earn some cash

Edited By fbdlingfrg on July 24 2002 at 01:45
pffft.. cover nothing...

The fact of the matter is this: We have people to now support us. We need to find a place where Arpikenlu cannot read our posts or talk in IM to plan a route of attack. The time to strike is near.
Quote:perhaps magus has some good ideas...

Ok.. I have to step outside and check the weather...

no.. the sky isn't falling, yet Fbd said something NICE about me so theoreticly Gehenna should have just started...

Hmmmmmm.......
i've said something nice about you before...i think.i'm pretty sure i've complemented your taste in books(btw...the mud people will attack very soon)
Shhhhhh........keep this quiet.
Quote:(btw...the mud people will attack very soon)
The Jehannum? Excellent Smithers Excellent!
wrong mud people.these ones have snakes inside
Ahhhh.... understand.. I guess that means WE'RE the ones in trouble?

At least they aren't Raveners
Pages: 1 2 3