CDIH

Full Version: Space monkeys stole my underwear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anybody know any good recipes for Spanish food?
I really want to learn how to make real enchiladas.

--------------------------------------------------
Orange Free Zone - All Orange posts will be deleted (except Luna).
Shredded chicken or beef, two cans of Old El Paso enchilada sauce, soft tortilla shells, jack cheese.

Slow cook meat, spices to taste (cayan pepper, green chilies, jahlapeno peppers) and can of sauce until tender.

Place sauce in a backing pan, add meat mixture to tortias, fold, cover with sauce and sprinkle with jack cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
Go to Taco hell
Thanks OAS.

Anybody else know any good recipes for quick and easy stuff to cook?
Fuck! I wanted to be the Green Glow Guy.
:lookatme: Sloats.

Ever make home-made pizza? Is that Boboli crust any good?
Try mexican pizza. Take soft taco shells (small tortilla). Pre-cook ground beef with taco seasoning. Place tortilla in frying pan lightly oiled. Add meat to shell. cober with sliced chilies, tomatoes sliced black olives and jack cheese. Heat covered for 5-7 minutes.
Sounds great, except for the olives.

I usually make pizza on either italian bread or english muffins. Just mozzerella and pizza sauce. Sometimes pepperoni or mushrooms.
the george foreman grill kicks ass when yah can't cook outside on a grill

also i bought the ron poppel rotissierrie and it is awesome for chicken...also does great work on pork and beef tenderloin
Tacos are easy and damn good to eat.

Lightly oil pan. Add ground meat, heat until brown. Add taco sauce. Place shells in over for 4-5 minutes to warm up. Place toppings in seperate bowls on table. Suggessted toppings are sour cream, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and shredded mexican cheese mix.
Mmmmm...tacos...

Try this. Roast Beef, fried onions, mozzarella cheese, brown gravy on an Italian hero. Stick in the broiler until the bread is toasted and the cheese is all melted.
What do you call what you put on your spaghetti?

Sauce or Gravy

I put gravy on my ravs
Sauce on my pizza
Gravy with my turkey and roast beef
There's differences you see.
Well???
Does it have to be Spanish? What about Puerto Rican dishes??
Yeah..A nice Peurto Rican dish....arghhhh!
Wettest pussy ever goes to Puerto Rican girls.
The fucking thing is like a saturated sponge.
it sucks when guacamole leaks out too. oh wait, that's my lunch.
aahhhh nahhhhh nahhhhh DGW... It's true that PR girls soak but Dominican's have a virtual waterfall going. and going.....and going....and going.......(mommy please make her stop....I'm a scared)......
I heard PR is a piece of shit...but that's just a that ol' gag. :-D
Actually, was trying to move this into the anything cheap, quick and good to eat.

A single guys guide to the kitchen.
Cheap?
If you've got any leftover taco meat, mix it in a batch of mac and cheese. YUM:fuggin:
Mac N Cheese w/ tuna
Pages: 1 2 3