CDIH

Full Version: Maynard really needs to wash his balls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dude those things are potent enough to take the paint off my walls. Dude if I wanted to smell tuna and chum i'd be a fisherman or i'd stick to fucking my cavebitch he-cock having mother. Water and some soap, fuckin please man. I'm not touching them till you slap some odor eaters in your underwear or something just take care of it.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Jan. 26 2002 at 5:21
I dont think they have clean water in New Jersey.....
get some fuckin sulfuric acid, I dunno anything smells like sluggo's ass after "smoke out my ass fridays" at FN's house.
of all the peeps to post in the wrong fuckin forum, damn man, you sooooo diapoint me at this point! :no, really, fuck off:
Sean Cold Wrote:of all the peeps to post in the wrong fuckin forum, damn man, you sooooo diapoint me at this point! :no, really, fuck off:
I felt this needed to be bought to everyones attention plus grumpy stunk up the bus.
Your obsession with balls is starting to scare me. <font color="white">

Edited By The Sleeper on Jan. 26 2002 at 6:18
Dude.
The Sleeper Wrote:Your obsession with balls is starting to scare me. <font color="white">
starting ? :confused: :roll:
Rather than say this out in the open, i think it would have been more cosiderate of you to take Mr. Maynerd aside and tell him of this problem. I am sure that he would have preferred to have been saved this embarrassment. Please try to think of others feelings before you act. It will make your life and the lives of others better. peace be with you.
Arpikarhu Wrote:Rather than say this out in the open, i think it would have been more cosiderate of you to take Mr. Maynerd aside and tell him of this problem. I am sure that he would have preferred to have been saved this embarrassment. Please try to think of others feelings before you act. It will make your life and the lives of others better. peace be with you.
You know arpi, Martin Luther King tried that peaceful non-confronting attitude, look how it worked out for him.
suck it
Arpikarhu Wrote:suck it
That's my line dick.

Suck it! :no, really, fuck off:
Arpi you fuckin knob! What's with the man junk pics? :punch:

We get it...you like big balls.

Edited By DGW on Jan. 28 2002 at 1:27
DGW Wrote:Arpi you fuckin knob! What's with the man junk pics? :punch:

We get it...you like big balls.
maynerd im'ed me and asked for some pics he can spank it to, and i was happy to oblige
Dude it's fucking sick ...I actually feal queezy.
Arpikarhu Wrote:suck it
Please refrain from trying to coerce me into your homosexual world. I think you and gayv8er have done enough harm.
So Gonzy, do you think that since it's my birthday tomorrow, that you might want to lap on my balls for awhile later tonight to properly clean the ball lint and cheese from them? I would be most appreciative.
Quote:I felt this needed to be bought to everyones attention plus grumpy stunk up the bus.

I did not stink up the fuckin bus. It was Wilbur and he wouldn't have shit in the back of the bus again if you hadn't fed him exlax just so his ass can get nice and lubed for you with hersey squirt residue. Ya Freak!