CDIH

Full Version: The first attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
La Resistance is ready for it's first major attack.

We are going to kidnapp one of the ringleaders of ArpiKenLu. Which one should it be?
:lookatme:
This kidnapping will not be a good one.

They will be tortured and beaten for their crimes against the people of CDIH.
cant u just kill them all maymay?
we might be able to convert luna, bring her back to the side of freedom.we'd get some enemy secrets, and her boobs
If we can spank instead of torturing, I pick Luna. :lookatme:
Quote:we might be able to convert luna, bring her back to the side of freedom.we'd get some enemy secrets, and her boobs
I like Luna too much to kill her. The kidnappee will most likely be put to death.

I've got other things in mind for Luna.....
Luna what have they done to you?

I say we take her prisoner now and take turns fucking the thoughs out of her head.
we can capture and kill another time...take luna for ourselves now!
Luna has already been freed. Our underground railroad has taken her into safe hiding.

Only 2 remain! Which one dies? And which one lives?
Yeah but we can still rape her eh, like in casulaties of war?
I had planned on it Gonzo.

already have my pants down....
Ken....and then let me have the pleasure of slowing slicing his chest open while his heart beats and taking out his organs one by one. Afterwards I'll shred them and feed the homeless with his vile flesh. I'll grind his bones down and let his crackwhore sister snort them in return for a shitting in his skull and cursing the day he was born.
The Dwarf is so amusing.
:fart:
Hey......how you all doin'? I seem to have blacked out over the last couple of days.
Anything good happen? :-D
:lookatme: Luna!
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!
I knew she'd come around. She just missed the midget and lost her senses.

:lookatme: Hiya Honey!
Quote:TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!
Me? A traitor??? ME????? :disappointed:

HEYA GRUMPY! [Image: wave.gif] :loveya:

Edited By LunaBabe on July 24 2002 at 1:36
Pages: 1 2 3