CDIH

Full Version: The trials and tribulations of an asshole.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I found my way back to the board, through the help of a few friends, I came upon a dickwad and an assfuck attempting to rule the board. So sad....sooo sooo sad. Ken and Arpi finally found the perfect partner. The Dick found it's asshole.

As the day went on, I noticed that Kenny boy was flexing his assfuckkenshit muscles on the short bus.....uh oh....no no no lil boy....dont play with things that will burn you. And burned he did get. so much so that he decided to take it to a different medium: The infamous PM's. Well...the last set of PM's Kenny boy sent were SOOOOO fuckin funny, I thought I share them with the short bus passengers. To avoid a quote vortex, I removed the quote statements. Enjoy....

Ken 1st message:
save up and buy a clue, you are just pathetic

To which I replied:
excuse me? pathetic? no - what's pathetic is your arpikenho shit. run out of gimmicks, did ya?

to which the dimwit responded with:
think long and hard about it....
let me know when the lightbulb comes on

To which I replied:
whatever dickboy....just stay the fuck out of the shortbus with your bullshit antics

And the last reply just recieved which had me pissing in my pants from laughing so hard:I am going to squeeze you like a zit shithead.

It seems that our little ken can't seem to handle the newly found pressures of his little world. And his sole source of comfort is missing. Oh where oh where has Arpi gone? In the graveyard banging your mom's corpse while you're not looking? hmmmmmm?
Quote:In the graveyard banging your mom's corpse while you're not looking? hmmmmmm?

LMMFAO!! Come on, grab a leg...let's pry these old rotted limbs apart and violate this decaying hole that resembles an old burnt out wax candle..lol!! Here ya go grump...once i pry these jaws open we can throw her on the rotisseree!!
You are just sad Grumpy.
No Ken, actually I'm pretty funny from time to time. Stick around. You'll learn the essence of what the short bus is REALLY about.
Yeah Ken....everyone here goes back Old School!! If you guys can't hang and get upset at the sight of foul language and nudity...close the door and walk away.
hey howie - speaking of ol school....remember the days of Ground Control when Corpsegrinder would tool on you and you'd fuckwith him til no end? now that was some old school shit.
Yeah, we'd fuck that old pile of bones 'till the lid shut on our heads..lol!!
Just when you thought the thread was dead, some fool with dig it up and the fucking with began again.....
No use whipping a Dead Horse..lol! Chuckle, chuckle!! Honk, honk!!
The stench of Inside Joke is incredible in here....... worse than mine even ;-)

And, tsk tsk Grumpy, getting me all excited, I thought this thread was going to be about the joys of anal :moonie:
We knew you were coming, we could see the seagulls and smell low tide!!
it is Ladi...it is about anal. Ken's the asshole and he's getting fucked thus then it's all about anal.

Speaking of which, have you been doing your kegal exercises or do I have to use preparation H again to shrink your vag hole when I come over with the boys. I know they call it bangin but with you it's bangin up against the sides cuz you won't feel anything else if you don't.
Not my fault if you drive a compact car ;-)
You could hold a Pinewood Derby in ladi's cooter
you could hold the indy 500 and do it in half the laps and oversized pit area.
buttplug? :poke:
LOL..Ladi's clit's as big as the noce of a C-130 but smells like a longshoreman's tuna boat!
mmmm Longshoremen :loveya: Nothing like getting smeared with real fish chum, being strug up in the nets & railed, during a storm, till I.... um someone, pukes on themself.
Quote:Nothing like getting smeared with real fish chum, being strug up in the nets

You've just described what your stockings go through on a daily basis..lol!!
You watching again, sicko? I should close the shower curtain in the doorway of the trailer over some more!
Pages: 1 2