CDIH

Full Version: Snuka proxy posts of the day - Im cut & pastes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LuNaTiC0495: sitting here all day IM'ing ladi.....i tend to get the smell of baked trout emitting from the fan on my HD. It's so obvious she is sitting at her desk in a skirt with her legs spread apart and her monitor in a leg lock. Everone keeps wondering why there is so much seagull shit on their cars. Little do they know its because of me talking about ladi.
baked trout? dude - you need your nasal passages cleaned out. Baked trout would be an improvement. It's more like The Love Canal downwind during a drought on a hot summer day. My eyebrows curl and my eyes water just thinking about that smell.
Quote:Love Canal downwind during a drought on a hot summer day. My eyebrows curl and my eyes water just thinking about that smell.

And has she started using mouthwash since??
Once a month after Garlic Night at the local irish pub.....
:bah: I try to be good for a few days & do some work, and this is what you do in my absence?

I might just cut off ...... some things, next time yous drop by. (I mean your nose, of course.)
Snuka: (3:47:38 PM): i just came back from taking a piss...
Snuka: (3:47:49 PM): i must not have washed away the soap too well
Snuka: (3:48:07 PM): it has worked itself up into a fine whitish grey froth
Howie: (3:48:18 PM): lol.....get a little burn too??
Snuka: (3:49:57 PM): yeah and its starting to smell like fresh topsoil
Snuka: (3:50:09 PM): i feel like putting some cedar chips in my boxers
Howie: (3:50:43 PM): now all ya need are a few critters and grub worms
Snuka: (3:50:55 PM): thats what ladi is for
Snuka: (3:51:24 PM): did she ever tell you about the little worm i found burrowing into her tear duct
....... worm........in ......tear.......duct..... ::passes out::

Quote:at her desk in a skirt
only on days I don't go out to lunch
Why go out to lunch when ya can sit at your desk in a skirt and pick at the crabs!!
Because sometimes I like to go out and :fart: on people in the stores & then run away

(spelling, sorry)

Edited By Hey Ladi on July 24 2002 at 4:55
......because i like to go "Smiley's that take forever to do something and can't figure out what the hell they're doing"...on people then run away??? I hope the smileys were throwing globs of excrement at passers-by!! LOL!!
Dude, do you have an sttention span shorter than the kids you pop, or what :rofl:
.as loaded as i am right now, if you could feel the pain your poor sig is going through right now.ummm....i forgot where i was going with this:moonie: