CDIH

Full Version: Welcome the traitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am saddened today, we have a traitor in our midst.

We have a scum of the highest ranks, I am hurt beyond my wildest dreams now.

I have finally found out from the horses mouth how ken and arpi got their "powers".

We all know it wasn't them, we had a traitor who thought he could fuck with us.

I present you our enemy, SEANCOLD!!!!

Seems mister goldilocks was recruiting for his new clique and wanted to oust some of the mods. He figured with all this froy bullshit why not collect some cash. He was blackmailing people, couple bucks here and there.

It's not our fault he lost his car, why should we have to buy him a new one?

As co-owner of CDIH, I did this in the best interest and safety of the board. I have the evidence in my possesion of secret negotiations, e-mails, IMs and PM's.

Sean, arpi, luna, and ken are sentenced to the cell. They will all pay for their crimes of high treason, blackmail, extortion, and unfunny posting.

Seancold's admin position has been revoked, he is now a piece of shit, whose friendship I also revoked.

Anyone attempting to free sean or any of the other prisoners will suffer the same fate.

Trials will begin shortly for their crimes...

I am sorry to have to do this....

Hang your head in shame when you hear of the name seancold, who tried to sell you out.
You are kidding me, right?

This is some sick joke, right?

I made this fuckin place you silly douche, You can't do this to me!
Quiet prisoner 98732-A, feeding time will be soon.

How could you do this, YOU SICK FUCKIN ASS?
HANG THE TRAITORS!!!

[Image: gallows.jpg]
"No one's above the law. Not even those that make the laws." Nico Toscani [Steven Segal], Above the Law (1988)
The prisoners will have a right to fair trial.
You guys have way too much time on your hands.
Neener Neener Neener :firebounce:
Maynard...
You should keep quiet...
Quote:You guys have way too much time on your hands.

QUIET...

hear the sniffling?

shoulda thought about that before you got overinduced with your own power.
i happen to have had a conversation with the accused that may prove his guilt.when can i make my testimony?
Quote:shoulda thought about that before you got overinduced with your own power
You wanna give this sentence another shot?
Quote:You wanna give this sentence another shot?

Not really.
Quote:I am saddened today, we have a traitor in our midst.

Yeah, this coming from the admin who fuckin posted on OA.com. Your point is moot, fuck nut.

Quote:We have a scum of the highest ranks, I am hurt beyond my wildest dreams now.

And this would be me? Stop dreaming about me you fuckin half a fag.

Quote:I have finally found out from the horses mouth how ken and arpi got their "powers".

Ok, what in the blue hell does Katy have to do with this. She doesn't even post you shitneck!

Quote:We all know it wasn't them, we had a traitor who thought he could fuck with us.

I present you our enemy, SEANCOLD!!!!

Umm, I thought I could fuck with you? I did fuck with you. I got you to quit OA.com, didn't I? I also got you to quit WB. Fuckin follower you are

Quote:.Seems mister goldilocks was recruiting for his new clique and wanted to oust some of the mods. He figured with all this froy bullshit why not collect some cash. He was blackmailing people, couple bucks here and there.

So what, everyone says it's ok to make a buck or two you cunt. Not all of us have to be poor and sleep on the floor like your self. My new Clique? Everyone hates them anyway, well, except Luna. I befriend the people who are the very back bone of this site. With out us to hate, you have nothing but a Emo ridden shitfest.

Quote:It's not our fault he lost his car, why should we have to buy him a new one?

As co-owner of CDIH, I did this in the best interest and safety of the board. I have the evidence in my possesion of secret negotiations, e-mails, IMs and PM's.

See? I let you into my home and you go snooping around the fuckin place. No wonder Hitler made charcoal of your kind. You are the most distrustful piece of scum this side of Lentsite.com.

Quote:Sean, arpi, luna, and ken are sentenced to the cell. They will all pay for their crimes of high treason, blackmail, extortion, and unfunny posting.

Unfuuny? You haven't been funny since you had mono you douche nozzle. Who are you trying to kid anyway? You are just trying to get us out of the way so you can have some stupid CDIH party and not charge anyone to shake our fuckin hands.

Quote:Seancold's admin position has been revoked, he is now a piece of shit, whose friendship I also revoked.

So what? It's all the same shit everywhere else anyway. All the good quality of the site is right here. Well, I wanted dig in on this but he had better things to do.

Quote:Anyone attempting to free sean or any of the other prisoners will suffer the same fate.

Trials will begin shortly for their crimes...

I am sorry to have to do this....

Hang your head in shame when you hear of the name seancold, who tried to sell you out.
Trial? Try my dick in your mouth, asswipe. What have you won? You just tried to rip the heart and soul out of the site because I want to do a few things you don't agree with? Man, you have alot to learn. Just because I am not 19 does not mean I don't know how to run a site.
put party hard on repeat and blast it into the cells. that's a nice punishment i think.
Look at that, hybrid actually posted a complete sentence with out the help of Hedcold. I always knew hedcold was the funny one.
MOOOO? :lookatme:
Quote:Umm, I thought I could fuck with you? I did fuck with you. I got you to quit OA.com, didn't I? I also got you to quit WB. Fuckin follower you are

Now who's doin the fuckin, capone?

Quote:With out us to hate, you have nothing but a Emo ridden shitfest.

with you we have an absentee admin who creates arpikenlu and floods the pit with ken posts, give me emo anyday.

Quote:See? I let you into my home and you go snooping around the fuckin place.

You said make yourself at home. It's not my fault you are a two-faced cunt. I care about the board and the people. I am not a greedy fuck like you.

Quote:Trial? Try my dick in your mouth, asswipe. What have you won?

I have won the security of our board.

There's gonna be some site improvements now.

I will listen to all.

Karma is a bitch.
Quote:Just because I am not 19 does not mean I don't know how to run a site.

Nice!!!
[Image: kelso.jpg]

Edited By Kid Afrika on July 24 2002 at 5:58
Quote:I have won the security of our board.

There's gonna be some site improvements now.
[Image: smhair2.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4