CDIH

Full Version: The infidels pleas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will hear any and all pleas from each of the prisoners.

Luna tell me the truth and I shall let you out, tell me how sean recruited you with his lies...

Give him up and you'll be able to post with all your buds.
I plead the 5th. :-D
She threw her self at me you dick.

Why would you read that, oh, thats right, you were to busy making your stand on OA.com. Again.

I for one am not pleaing for a fuckin thing. I will tell you you better let me out of here, I am getting highly pissed about this.

Jokes over, you had your fun, now cut the mother fuckin shit and let me the fuck out of here, fucknut.
Then you shall suffer alongside the scum you befriended luna.

Such a shame too, hope the shackels don't chafe that fine skin of yours prag!!!

Edited By GonzoStyle on July 24 2002 at 7:28
Quote:Jokes over, you had your fun, now cut the mother fuckin shit and let me the fuck out of here, fucknut.

You think it's a joke prag? I ain't laughing, I'm crying on the inside. How could you betray us you low life scum? Were we not good enough for you, that you had to join the likes of ken and arpi?

Yeah where are your friends now?

Cutting deals with me selling your pretty blonde ass out, that's where.

Admit your wrong and I may go easy on you.
Yeah! I ain't talking! Ya can't make me.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>I WANT TO TALK TO MY LAWER, DAMMIT!</span>

:Confusedpits on the floor::
Eat a bag of used rubbers you sack of recycled dog shit.
If you plead guilty you can get 20-40 years depending on behavior.
YEAH! :fuckoff:
Quote:I WANT TO TALK TO MY LAWER, DAMMIT!

I'll get moron on the phone.

Sean careful not to fall asleep in kens urine there, he's marked his territory there.