CDIH

Full Version: Short bus rules!!!!!!!!!!! - Here is the lowdown.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
THERE ARENT ANY! PLAIN AND FUCKING SIMPLE! ANYTHING GOES!!

Ok...here it goes for those of you who are smart. Just as no nasty pics or any other degrading filth is allowed in the pit. No threads with any morals or "value" are welcome here. We will tool on you, your mother, your sister, your dead grandma who sucked a mean cock back in the day....and now even in death is used like a cum dumpster. Nobody is an exception....NOBODY. I will no longer try and get people un-afraid to post in here. FUCK THAT. You should be afraid. Women who come in here and try that "oh you wont make fun of me cause I flirt and everyone thinks im hot" attitude will be humiliated. First I'll have Howie blow a load of his spackle that looks like creamed corn in your eye....than everyone will have a go. NO EXCEPTIONS!! PERIOD!!! If anyone wants to break these rules thinking I cant do anything cause im not on. WRONG! There are ways. And an instance that happened today shows how far my filth will stretch. To me the bus has went down a road that Sean never would have thought i would let it get to. Well I say fuck that. IM TAKING MY HOME BACK IN A BIG WAY. If any of you have a problem with this or disobey my rules for down here you will be banned from posting here. Plain and simple. Any complaints im sure you brainiacs can figure out the Private Message thingy and how to use it. I just gotta figure out how to retrieve them. HAVE A NICE DAY!!
am i allowed?
:fuckoff: you & your mom dude

ahhh, I see the slime oozing under the door as we speak, your mom must be in the room with Howie again.
Yea right! We all know it's coming from that chumhole between your legs!:rofl:
Yes hybrid...so far you are fine.

Now ladi.....get on back in the trailer....im wating for my sack cleaing with the used q tips and rusty brillo pads
No, I got my flea dip today, toe nails clipped & everything
:bow: :loveya: I love the Snuka.... :loveya:
Good work snuka...

Ofcourse coming from an oprphaned gypsy whom no family wanted. It is easy to see why you don't care if people talk about your family since you don't have one you fuckin cunt sore of a hobo.
ahhhhh the familiar whiff of "Mod on a Power Trip"
power trip my ass you little fuck plug. this forum went downhill fast. im doing my job keeping it right and turning it back to the way it should be. if you were a mod on a power trip you would install every hack there is to instantaniously PM every woman of the board. this is what i do. im not saying how to post....you can do all your little games and threads dedicated to cute little antics up in the pit. but keep that shit out of the bus. simple. even you can understand.
suck a cock
happy?
depends....how old is the cock 7 years or 43 years
Huh? :clueless:
suhhhweeet. i can inhale that little hairless donkey down to his ankles without even gagging.
grumps kids are not hairless.
Quote:4.5
oooh, I thought he was telling you his size
grump thinks i wont babysit his kids in the future....i think he is wrong. i will with or without his permission if he is home at the time or out to dinner with his mom. it would be quite humorous for him to order veal and the chef comes out with the big steel tenderizer and starts pounding one of his moms vag flaps.
Quote:grumps kids are not hairless.

Tell me more, what do they taste like?
toss their salads....
it will have a flavor not unlike my semen.
Pages: 1 2