CDIH

Full Version: Hey snuka - I see you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: shit.jpg]
scrambled eggs? or is that what the tailpipe looked like after it came out of your ass?
its howies cock, i know its gotta a lot worse from the last time youve seen it but you of all people should know what it looks like from that close up
actually it got better. those sessions with grump's mom really got rid of most of the calusus. i have the same situation amy. how bout you get some boiling water and a can of non stick cooking spray break out your wire brush and get to work on my rod.
Quote:how bout you get some boiling water and a can of non stick cooking spray break out your wire brush and get to work on my rod.
my vag has the same effect
yeah but the last time it closed its jaws and sank its molars right into my shaft. kinda hurt but gave me a feeling of extacy at the same time. ok...your vag it is. just gotta go get a case of rubbing alcohol to keep your bacteria to yourself. and a shotgun just in case that rabid racoon decides to poke his head out of your oozing sap knot.
Ahh WG...i see you've finally aquired a taste for those huge clots that fall out of that gaping blood pump between your needle-mark pocked thighs..lol!!
youd know more than me howie, you still havent come up for air
the stench has rendered me somewhat lightheaded %*@~**$@!&%%$#
thats impressive....lightheadedness through a hazmat suit. your my kinda gal more and more amy
her spores have managed to eat their way through my 12mil suit....getting woozy.....starting to crave.....rotten fish.........(passes out, hits floor)
noooooooo!!!!!!!! i need ya round here bro. ::offering a small vile of ladi cooze:: inhale this .....its a lil more potent than the usual inhaler.......so uhhh take tiny tiny breaths. this will help though.
its no use, hes down for about 5 hours
i wish i could figure out how to fix that, the doctor was gonna help me but he died from the fumes