CDIH

Full Version: Someone please explain hhh....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't get it. He joins up with Shawn Michaels at Vengance and then takes him out on RAW with a pedigree (a lame one at that) after making a huge Degeneration X entrance....

WTF? I don't get it. Can someone let me borrow a clue here?
I would love to help you out there, but, I can't seem to find away to explain this all to you with the liberal use of Homo jokes and meat flaps. I am working on it though so when I am able to complete such an essay, I will let you know.
:loveya: Thanks Seanie Poooo.... I knew I could rely on you....
I don't get why the WWf is divided into Smackdown and Raw --- if wrestlers can change shows and they're owned by the same fucking company, what's the point?

I don't understand how Eric Bitchoff is trying to ruin WWF when Vince McMahon is the one who hired him!!!!!
It is all in a grand scheme to move everything over to OTL.
The thought/rumor circleing the net is that Shawn will be returning to wrestling at Summerslam as a face. His match will be against a Heel Hunter. What happened on Monday is the start of HHH's heel turn.
Quote:Can someone let me borrow a clue here?
If this is the first time the WWEeeeee has confused you with their storylines, then I'd like to borrow a few clues from you.

Quote:I don't get why the WWf is divided into Smackdown and Raw --- if wrestlers can change shows and they're owned by the same fucking company, what's the point?
They're owned by the same company, but they're at war with each other. Over something. Maybe one of the two shows has a sweet briefcase that glows when you open it?

Quote:I don't understand how Eric Bitchoff is trying to ruin WWF when Vince McMahon is the one who hired him!!!!!
He's not trying to ruin WWF, he's trying to ruin Smackdown and make Raw the top show by signing their stars like he signed all of the WWF stars 8 years ago. I think that's what they're going for, at least. Still not sure why Vince would hire someone to ruin Smackdown. Maybe the two shows are like a pair of siamese twins who have no chance of living while still connected, but if they sacrifice one, then the other one can grow up and be healthy and happy and normal and shit. Something like that was on Tales From The Crypt once. It was cool.