CDIH

Full Version: System of a down - Question about their albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
During the beginning of CDIH radio, Keister boy and spitfire played some of their music. It was the first time I had really listened to it and honestly, I like what I heard. Now....my question is about which album I should buy first. What do you think was their best album?

Your comments and recommendations would be appreciated.

Also - any other group out there that are similar in style?
I'm fond of Toxicity myself. Not sure if that's the name of the album but the one with that song on it. Their singer makes that band. He has a really cool and unique voice. It's like a Celtic/Thrash hybrid.
:lookatme: Hi DIG!
All chatters must die.
Quote:which album I should buy first.
As little respect as I have for you, grumpy, this question just took it down a notch. :clueless:

Edited By Kid Afrika on July 25 2002 at 3:11
Grumpy, you don't buy any music made after 1998.
I like Toxicity better than S/T, but S/T has some great stuff on it.
both albums are great. you can't go wrong either way.
What Hybrid said...
they're both good!
I like Toxicity better, but they are both great albums.

oh yeah and...
Quote:He has a really cool and unique voice. It's like a Celtic/Thrash hybrid.

do you know what celtic music sounds like? all of the members of SOAD are armenian. they have a very middle eastern vibe, some of their riffs remind me of turkish music. it is the farthest thing from celtic.
Toxicity is on the album named "Toxicity"

I think its also their best album.
You can dload all the songs off toxicity here. It is a very good album.
Quote:do you know what celtic music sounds like? all of the members of SOAD are armenian. they have a very middle eastern vibe, some of their riffs remind me of turkish music. it is the farthest thing from celtic.

I was refering to the vocalist. He sounds Irish or celtic or whatever you call those people. Like that chick in the Cranberries.
Nah, he sounds armenian
Someone told me the other day I looked like the lead singer of SOAD. :crackhead:
Does the lead singer pick his nose alot?
LOL

I guess so.
Quote:I was refering to the vocalist. He sounds Irish or celtic or whatever you call those people. Like that chick in the Cranberries
nope. not even a little bit. DIG loses.
I seem to be the only one that likes their debut better.

But I don't know if Grumpy would like P.L.U.C.K on their first album knowing it has to do with turks.
well they ARE armenians. what'd you expect.?

at least they aren't iranian, that would suck even more.
Pages: 1 2