CDIH

Full Version: Ooh sean did a manifesto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M A BITCH BLAH BLAH BLAH THINGS DIDN'T GO MY WAY BLAH BLAH BLAH I LOVE THE FROY BLAH FUCKIN BLAH.

Yeah sean a manifesto is about as fresh as a lunch thread by maynard.
someone loses his mod powers and got a little bitter. give it a chance. sean deserves that much.
a partnership with boy wonder, I think not.

Do you honestly think I am gonna stand for this?
nah, you'll probably sit. but, either way, you won't be able to do shit about it.
i really thought you were bigger than this gonzo. at the first sign of things not going your way you start to whine. give it a chance. see what happens. it is going to be for the best
do you want a seat....
next to Grumpy's,
he might need the company.......
his new name is Papillon.
Oh the drama, the fucking drama. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!

Nite-nite boys and girls. Kissypoo Gonzo.
Quote:nah, you'll probably sit. but, either way, you won't be able to do shit about it.

Oh please k1d save your sentiments for someone who gives a shit.

You can't honestly think we are gonna let you merge with dip shit and his company?
and sadly, i think this was planned a while back...during the IAMANTHONY fiasco days.
Quote:You can't honestly think we are gonna let you merge with dip shit and his company?
can you rid this sentence of the ambiguous pronoun usage, so that we can all understand exactly the thought that you are trying to convey?
Quote:can you rid this sentence of the ambiguous pronoun usage, so that we can all understand exactly the thought that you are trying to convey?

The spell check persona was funnier when froy used it. Get something original already.