CDIH

Full Version: Unite against these tyrants!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CDIH stands at this time at the pinnacle of message board power. It is a solemn moment for the memebrs of this site. For with this primacy in power is also joined an awe-inspiring accountability at this present moment. As you look around you, you must feel not only the sense of duty, but also you must feel anxiety lest you watch sean destroy this site. Opportunity is here now, clear and shining, for us to over take them. To reject it or ignore it or fritter it away will bring upon us all the long reproaches of the aftertime.

It is necessary that constancy of mind, persistency of purpose, and the grand simplicity of decision shall rule and guide the conduct of the members, you the people, in this war. We must, and I believe we shall, prove ourselves equal to this severe requirement.

I have a strong admiration and regard for the valiant Kenspen and Arpi. There is deep sympathy and goodwill in my heart for them -- and I doubt not here also -- toward the peoples of all the fOl excep[t sean who is no more than a power hungry tyrant. Also a resolve to persevere through many differences and rebuffs in establishing lasting friendships. Ken & Arpi join us in overthrowing him, or stand by him and suffer.

The safety of cdih, ladies and gentlemen, requires a unity between us, from which no member should be permanently outcast.

We shall fight on this land, we shall fight in the air. We shall fight Uber Geek forum, even though no one of importance posts there. We shall prevail in this darkest of hours.

Who shall stand with us, or against us?
This thread is just silly,
I will I will!!!!

:lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme:

Over here.

Pick me, pick me.

:lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme:
You shall burn, Idolators!!!
Were my attempts at rallying the troops not good enough?

I'm in. What do we call ourselves?
magus's attempts at this are funnier
Comrade Gonzo shall work on the political propaganda while I work on the religious propaganda aganist these infidels.
Quote:What do we call ourselves?

Fuckseancold.org?
Can I just blow some shit up then?
Fuckin idiots. I am an admitted Atheist.

Fuck, do some fuckin research.
Yes that is why you are such an infidel. If we hate anything more than Christians and Jews it's the Atheists.
Quote:I am an admitted Atheist.

followed by

Quote:God,
i'll be on the team that wins.
I got grape kool-aid, hybrid.
La Resistance has not lost a battle yet. Join us 1 more time to fight off this evil.
you mah nigga yo
Ken sucks ass