CDIH

Full Version: Dashboard confessional
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, i got this cd and listened to it. i admit that i enjoyed it the first 2 times i heard it. then, all of a sudden, this guys voice started to really get on my nerves! now i just want to kill the little fucker!! i find it really strange how i went from liking it , to wanting to slaughter him and his family in such a short time.
at least you haven't seen them in concert. twice. :crackhead:
Quote:at least you haven't seen them in concert. twice.
fag...oh wait i've seen them once too. Seriously the worst band I've ever seen live.
I know what you mean Arpi....its not one of the CDs that I can listen to over and over again, his voice hits pitches that most prepubescent boys can't hit at times.....the lyrics for the most part are amazing though....
I had never heard of these guys until last night, when I caught them on un-plugged. The singer looks and sounds like a sniveling little shit, but some of the lyrics were pretty cool.
And the bass player looked EXACTLY like opie as the WNBA stalker on Mohr sports.
see, the lyrics have started to annoy me as well as his voice. its all immature teen angst poetry.
Quote:its all immature teen angst poetry.
exactly. we all have to feel sorry for him even thought he gets more ass than all his fans combined. boo fucking hoo for him.
So Arpi, what you're saying is you want the CD from me to have all Dashboard songs that CLS selected for me to send you?
NNOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so I'll just send Alanis.... :thumbs-up:

But seriously, you gotta admit there's certain times where a broken hearted song just hits the spot especially when it's not poppy or catchy. Call it teen angst all you want, but there really is maturity in the lyrics...
bah.

i like it. not everyone has to.

and some songs get on my nerves too.
Quote:and some songs get on my nerves too.

Blasphemy! I'm calling the Emo police on you.....

Psst...you know what would be funny? If lightening struck and killed someone so we could see what it looked like.... :lol:
I thought Dashboard made girls hornier than Dave Matthews, which is always more gooder in my book.

(I say this because DMB is proven to get girls wetter than niagara falls)
Quote:Blasphemy! I'm calling the Emo police on you.....
dashboard is emo?
Quote:dashboard is emo?
no, it's fake emo
so what is real emo? use bands an old fuddy duddy like me would know
Well I know that Rites of Spring is one of your favorite bands, they are real emo, or what was originally labeled as emo. Real emo is emotional hardcore music, not faggy acoustic music. Some other emo bands are Embrace, Indian Summer, Navio Forge, maybe Saetia, it's mostly obscure stuff and now every mainstream band is being labelled emo for god knows what reason.
I've always wondered what the fuck that stupid-ass whiny comedian has to do with music