CDIH

Full Version: I want a girl.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That can inhale cigar smoke through her newborn nubulator squat down on my face making sure my mouth and nose are completely covered. Exhale the smoke and make it come out my pisshole.

Kindred...you up for it? Smile
If she's not there's always the hope of amy showing off her skills.
Yeah but by the time it makes its way through your STD ridden body, it's gonna come out like diesel smoke and smell like Grumps mom's crab-crawled cooter!
Quote:Kindred...you up for it? Smile

Snuka, I told you not to give away all my secrets. What kind of relationship are we going to have if you keep telling all? You'll just make everyone else jealous....

Now bring that smoke-filled pisshole over here so I can breath it all in.....
lol.....im all yours kindred...you know that. just pay no attention to anything that has more than 6 legs crawling on my body.
Would that include the crabs dwelling in your nostrils??
yes howie it would. im willing to commit to kindred all the way. but i guess i actually did scare her off. oh well. back to the trailer hopefully ladi is around. :-(
:lookatme: you rang?

I was out back weeding the beets.
::wipes dirty hand on ripped nightgown::

Old man Wilson was staring & drooling again, of course that could be fromt the stroke... When can we go back to Goodwill, so I can get a new outfit?
Quote:I was out back weeding the beets.

I was out there before pissing all over them. Ever wonder why they taste like a drawer full of rusty Korean made silverware??
Oh shut the fuck up you wasteful pig innard licker...:-D:fuckoff:
i see corpse is back in style....:toast:
Quote:Oh shut the fuck up you wasteful pig innard licker...

Ahhahahaha It's Corpse! That explains the shit stained seats and the smell of stale prison cum..lol! Come on over here and give us a hand...we're rotating the tires on Ladi's house:moonie:
Man, Whip, Howie, and Snuka! It's amazing this place isn't a pile of fuckign rubble by now. I'll be gland to lend a hand on rotating those tires...
LOL....the ummm trailer (house) is a bit lopsided. we lost a cinderblock when ladi thought it could be used as a chair and her ass swallowed it whole.
I'm sure we could drag the tractor tire turned flower planter over here and shove it under there! But first, someone's gotta go under there and rake all those used tampons out....that's what's causing all these Brown flies!
yeah good idea. but lets not throw em out. when ladi has her next illegitimate (spelling?) kid we wont have to buy any pacifiers.
well i hope someone pulls the cactus-quill sized pubes off them first, the kid might choke!
oh yeah....forgot about that. thats why i shave my pole...dont want the kid choking on any pubes.
maybe it's not the pubes you should worry about.........i think those runny, corn-flake sized scabs growing out of the side of your piss missile are of more concern..lol!
i have a special lotion called axel grease that is doing wonders to clear those scabs up.
Pages: 1 2