CDIH

Full Version: Official speculation thread - Aw... c'mon... somebody had to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok.... so what's your take on the past few days?

huh?
i just wish someone would clue me in, miss a week, miss a lifetime
yeah... i hear ya Keyser...

I started a "Cliff Notes" thread... but it vanished....

c'mon... speculate... you know you want to
It was an odd full moon. That's my speculation.
uhm, i heard that we are buying out AOL/Time Warner now that they are under SEC investigation and a buyout candidate and will become Cold Day In AOHELL.

Edited By Keyser Soze on July 29 2002 at 12:23
if you leave your computer even for a moment to go to the bathroom or get a drink, you miss out on alot of things. that scares me.
I speculate that Emmanuelle lewis got lost one day, somehow ended up In the CDIH mainframe, and crossed a bunch of wires In his attempt to get out, thus creating the recent confusion.
this is a sad attempt by fnmoron to get someone to explain the total chaos that went on during that explosive 24 hours. no explanation will ever fully diagram the incredible angst and mayhem that ensued.Rolleyes
it's not over yet. your name is still green.
Quote:this is a sad attempt by fnmoron to get someone to explain the total chaos that went on during that explosive 24 hours. no explanation will ever fully diagram the incredible angst and mayhem that ensued.
well... personally, i think you've done a bang up job informing all of us on the proper way to communicat on a message board... thank you:-D
Quote:communicat
communicatE :rofl:

Edited By Arpikarhu on July 29 2002 at 12:50
ooh... you got me on a vowel... you win Arp...:bow:
i speculate that lent will return to a message board within a week or so
Who really gives a fuck what happened...
I had fun.

Hey Ken...
Whaddya say we bury the hatchet..?
Like in the back of Maynards skull...:lol:
Quote:ooh... you got me on a vowel... you win Arp...
i was actually going more for the irony in misspelling communicate in a post about communicating. oh well.Undecided
Quote:Whaddya say we bury the hatchet..?
Awwww....so sweet. :-)

Quote:Like in the back of Maynards skull...
FUCKIN DICK! :fuckoff:
after jack successfully bribed sean into removing the meehoff from his name he got power hungry and demanded an assistant admin position. he then proceeded to send the board into a timewarp which set us back 6 months. obviously my hero ken came along at just the right moment and saved all but a day or so's worth of those 6 months hard work. that's just my 2p.

oh, and lent once again demonstrated his patheticness over on that happenin' message board of his :rofl:
Quote:after jack successfully bribed sean into removing the meehoff from his name he got power hungry and demanded an assistant admin position. he then proceeded to send the board into a timewarp which set us back 6 months.

Line of the day. That made me laugh hysterically. :bow:
Quote:obviously my hero ken came along
line of the day, that made me hard.:fucking:
Quote:huh?
Line of the day, I gotta go take a piss
Pages: 1 2